• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Health Clock

Island Ryhno

Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.agingresearch.org/calculator/

So I always tell my wife that she is not going to get no damn insurance money out of me. Barring an accident she will have to wait another 60 years. It has some very interesting questions, you can skip the part about your address so there is no need for personal info, just go do the questionairre.

"Your calculated health span is  80.5 years. Below, please find the reasoning behind the questions, which you answered that made your score less than it should be:"

Ah well, I was shooting for 70, so its a bonus i guess  ;D

It said I'll live 'till 90
but jokes on them..... it didn't ask me how many times a week I run through traffic

The test seams all irate about my exposre to tobacco smoke. Maybe I should take that as a hint...

Surprisingly though, I still got 80.1 years

I got 79.5, probably because I'm exposed to a crapload of second-hand smoke, live in Smogland Jr, and my family has a diabetes and heart problems history. Otherwise I'd probably get, what, 110?

Youngsters  :D I got 88.7, I think it's interesting though that it makes you seriously consider your lifestyle and your genetics!

Island Ryhno said:
Youngsters   :D I got 88.7, I think it's interesting though that it makes you seriously consider your lifestyle and your genetics!

What I found interesting is that it actualy explains every one of the factors, and tell you what can be done to improve alot of them.

I got 85.5 years..  ;D The whole father having lung cancer really hurt my expected age though. And according to them I need to floss more often so I can "have longer kisses". Not too sure how this affects what age I will live to, but it did lower it.  ::)

Flossing has been shown to affect your heart health, you get some nasty stuff built up in your mouth! My dad died of cancer at the age of 45, if he hadn't I guess I'd live to be 100!

Well that makes sense about the flossing. I am not saying I don't floss...just I don't get around to the recommended 3 times a day. My dad died of lung cancer at the age of 40, so I guess I would be up there at 100 with ya too if he hadn't!

i got 85.3 it should change when i actually start becoming more active and eating healthier. i think what took my life span down (not that that isn't old enough) is that i have had a lot of cancer and diabetes in my family

70.7 for me. Odd. I am gonna die in 55 years! Oh well, I still loves me coffee and caffeine.

93.3 years!  I hope my mind's still intact for all of those years.  They didn't ask anything about Alzheimer's!

84.9 years ...*sigh* my one grand father died of cancer and my other has Alzheimer's ....GUESS what it said to look for .... oh well  I am going to die at least 9 years early because I am left handed  :crybaby:

Oh well I rather go in a freak accident when I am younger then slowly wasting away when I am older  :'(

Back