• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy International Women's Day

tomahawk6 said:
My contribution  ;D

279787_265997.JPG

Dang I would love to trade my lanyard with either of those gals.

God bless women!!

dileas

tess

Yrys said:
You should produce men in chaps before ArmyVern come around  :D ...

No kidding! If you are going to objectify someone on International Women's Day, he/they should be MALE!  ;D

:o W !

Thank you Celticgirl  ;D !

Sawyer, sigh...

When's it going to be "international white caucasian male day" ?

Happy International Women's Day to all the ladies out there.

My Mom, for chasing after me with a belt in hand to correct my behaviour!
My Grandma(rest her soul), for having a bigger set of balls then any guy I know. She knew how to tune you in and make sure you knew what you were doing was wrong.
My Great Grandma Nan(rest her soul, too), who at the young age of 99 was still able to show you how appreciated you were and for holding the family together.

And to all the ladies I have worked with will work with and have had the pleasure of getting to know. You all have some sort of influence in my life, which makes me the stronger woman I am today, and the even stronger woman I will be in the future.

Cheers ladies!! 

CDN Aviator said:
When's it going to be "international white caucasian male day" ?

I worship men every day, especially those in uniform. Happy Day to you too!!  :-*

ArmyVern said:
I worship men every day, especially those in uniform. Happy Day to you too!!  :-*

I'm surprised you didn't suggest him to wear chaps around you, next time you see each other, so you can "worship" him properly  ;) ...

Yrys said:
I'm surprised you didn't suggest him to wear chaps around you, next time you see each other, so you can "worship" him properly  ;) ...

I didn't feel the need to expand upon my "uniform" comment as it is already well known on this site that I consider chaps to be a "uniform".  ;)

Its ok, i get worshiped a couple of days every summer....

Gotta love airshows  ;D

Back