• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy Canada Day (Army.ca Red Theme)

For the sake of Canada Day, I will keep it with this (funky selection of red).

Well thank god the MI wasn't necessary  ;D

What a great idea...thanks Mike.
I will go with the patriot red...my page on MSN is all jazzed up with Canada paraphernalia as well

:cdn:

HL

I had to go back to the springtime colour of the maple leaf.....sorry.....MY EYES..MY EYES!!!

:cdn: Happy Canada Day everyone :cdn:

maybe if a little white was thrown in here and there, it would look a lot less like one of my blinding rages... but hey, I'll stick to it, Happy Birthday to all.

I figure after a week of looking at white stuff under red lights, it's all good to look at the red stuff under white lights for a bit.  :D

Have a great weekend all, and stay safe.  :cdn:

Jantor said:
I had to go back to the springtime colour of the maple leaf.....sorry.....MY EYES..MY EYES!!!

:cdn: Happy Canada Day everyone :cdn:

Were you thinking of this thread:    

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/17564.0.html

Oh My Go....

Oh wait a minute: you mean it was intentional?  Whew.

I was up until 2:00a w/ a buddy of mine from "the old days". I was already hemorrhaging at the eyesballs when I got up this morning, but the red website...I was sure I was done for.

Happy Canada Day Everyone...or as a remember it as a kid, Happy Dominion Day! :cdn:

Holy crap!

I thought my system had gone fritzy!

Glad someone mentioned the eye-disturbing red tone or I would be checking my control panel for display colour faults...

Anyhoo, everyone have a good Canada Day, eh?

:cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn:

George Wallace said:
Were you thinking of this thread:    

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/17564.0.html

Nope. I hadn't seen that thread before. Just a coincidence

I always liked this option for Canada day its kind neat  ;D

my insight on the theme change didn't last very long did it? lol

Well I like the red!! (after I told buddy his computer was junky and was scewing up my army.ca, I realized it was supposed to be red. whoops.  :-[ )

Happy early Canada Day all!!!  :cdn:

Happy birthday Canada, and cheers to all the soldiers, past and present, who are protecting us.

:cdn: from down south, I wish all of you up north an outstanding Canada Day!  :cdn:

O Canada!
    Our home and native land!
    True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
    The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
    O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

I hope everyone has a fantastic Canada Day.

We are spending ours down at the waterfront enjoying live music, food, beer, and of course the fireworks!

Happy Canada Day!!

Mike Bobbitt said:
I know it's a bit early, but I'm sure the party has started already somewhere. :)

Last year's "Red" theme has been redesigned for the new layout and is back again this year to help us celebrate Canada Day. For those whose eyes are bleeding from the colour change, you can click here then select (change) next to the Current Theme setting to revert to the familiar old "Army.ca" green.

For the rest... enjoy!

:cdn: Happy Canada Day :cdn:

Oh thank god it's your fault ,I though I had a hangover.

:salute:

to the PM who recognised all the brave men Newfoundland lost on this day.I honestly felt proud.

Back