• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy Canada Day (Army.ca Red Theme)

...and we're back to the old green we know and love so well.

Thanks, and I hope everyone had an enjoyable Canada Day!

Cheers
Mike

Mike Bobbitt said:
...and we're back to the old green we know and love so well.

Well, I feel gypped.  I still have 3 hours left of my Canada Day.  ;D

I still have red but on the main page only...everything else is green

Spent a good chunk of the day in Toronto with the girlfriend and a visiting Aussie.

It was entertaining sitting on a patio, watching some drunk moron launching fireworks towards the gas station across the street. Now that was potentially an awesome fireworks display  :eek:

.....and made it back to Kingston in time for last call at the Brew Pub  ;D

Hope ya'll had a great Canada Day. When your holiday ends, we start ramping up for the big one down here in a couple of days.

Journeyman said:
You guys celebrate Bastille Day?  >:D    ;D

Negative, Ghostrider... The OTHER big one....  hint: fireworks, beer, American flags, ya' know, that kinda stuff. :cheers:

Oh...you celebrate the movie "The 4th of July"??  ;D

Gap, you're killin' me, you are killin' me. Oh well, it won't matter on Tuesday night when all that heavy caliber stuff is explodin' and I'm drinkin' a beer in the back yard... :salute:

Red 6 said:
Gap, you're killin' me, you are killin' me. Oh well, it won't matter on Tuesday night when all that heavy caliber stuff is explodin' and I'm drinkin' a beer in the back yard... :salute:

Well, if you guys can't at least arrange to have you holidays on long weekends, have a "Happy 4th of July"..... :salute:

Recce guy, at least you have all your quadrants :warstory: covered...

recceguy said:
Yeah, I'm in kind of a unique situation (location)

is it a hot-air balloon tethered right on the border between Canada and the US?

Your close. Most of Michigan (as well as some other states) is north of me. ;D

I knew it! That was going to be my next guess. ::)

Back