• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

That last one!
“I don’t support these two things…”.

Ok, there were about 8 “terms”. Which ones did she support? Crazy!

Things heating up in Montreal.

It must be interesting being a principal at Concordia just now, between the Gazan games and the Quebec tuition rise for Canadians.

Hopefully in that scenario the Israelis underwritten by the US and Europe, supervises the building of proper infrastructure and puts all those Gazans to work rebuilding under supervision. So people see water, sewer and electricity and realize that another Hamas might not be a good idea.
That depends on if the Israelis want that. Israel has supported Hamas because they don’t want moderates. They are a part of the reason Hamas is even in power.

If anything the hardliners wanted a tragedy (though likely not of the scale of the Oct 7 attacks) to push their hardline Israel controls Palestine goals (i.e. no two state solution).

I could see Israel taking over all of Palestine and annexing it long term.

It must be interesting being a principal at Concordia just now, between the Gazan games and the Quebec tuition rise for Canadians.
Notice how those problems are happening mostly at McGill and Concordia?

I'm just a noticer noticing. 😉

A very good interview. Douglas Murray makes a LOT of sense.

'That's a good question': Douglas Murray stumps Piers Morgan on pro-Palestine rally​

Which of course suggests Canada needs to take a hard look at who we are bringing in as "New Canadians". The wider societal needs suggest not to bring in people likely to support a terror organization.
Many people need to be fired.

How do you propose screening for that?

That is the question - do you allow only men with families? or women and kids only? No single fighting age males?

How deep an investigation into their backgrounds do we need to do?

This paper does some interesting 'positing' ;)

INVITING TERRORISM? CANADA’S IMMIGRATION POLICYAND IMPLICATIONS FOR NATIONAL SECURITY

This paper posits that the changes to the immigration policies of Canada enacted since 2001 – and particularly those of 2014-2015, have the potential to increase radicalization and militancy amongst Muslim immigrants, given a disproportionate focus on the economic benefits to the country - to the detriment of immigrant integration. This paper looks at the threat of militant Islam specifically, as the Government of Canada has expressly identified “jihadist extremism” as the primary threat to national security. Canada’s pre and post 2001 immigration policies will be compared and contrasted with Dr Marc Sageman’s “trajectories to jihad” – which outlines the types of individuals and specific circumstances most likely to cause one to embrace militant Islam.

I can't help but wonder how much Netanyahus's criminal trial for bribery is influencing his hardline response. Might be cynical, but the guy was a relentless political opportunist before the Hamas attack anyway, and it seemed like he was using the hard lines settler faction to prop up the really shaky coalition to stay in power and try and squash the indictment.

Not to excuse Hamas, just that he's a particularly greasy bastard so I don't think he would hesitate to use this for his political advantage.

C'moooooooon, now - that's not what they REALLY mean. After all, ask the ultra-left media about the gross misunderstanding over that that whole "river to the sea" thing ....

Back