• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

Have my doubts that 500 people would be hanging out in the parking lot.

Damage is already done and incredible how many morons, including our own PM, who believed statements from a terrorist organization.
But our state broadcaster does not characterize Hamas as a terrorist organization, so they must not be if the news is to be taken seriously.
(Only trucker convoys and Jan 6 protestors are terrorists)

Public reaction the world over can be directly blamed by the disinformation being strewn by media.

We should be careful as well about jumping to conclusions. We've seen a tweet that claims that parking lot picture shows the extent of the damage to the hospital. Do we have other pictures showing the rest of the hospital? Maybe the rocket broke into multiple parts when it failed and the parking lot is only one of the areas that was damaged?

There is and will continue to be so much disinformation coming out in this conflict.

I'm inclined to believe Israel, some others are inclined to believe Hamas.

We should be careful as well about jumping to conclusions. We've seen a tweet that claims that parking lot picture shows the extent of the damage to the hospital. Do we have other pictures showing the rest of the hospital? Maybe the rocket broke into multiple parts when it failed and the parking lot is only one of the areas that was damaged?
If there was such damage, Hamas would've rushed to show the world.

There is only this:
1697649361009.png

There is and will continue to be so much disinformation coming out in this conflict.

I'm inclined to believe Israel, some others are inclined to believe Hamas.
Everything so far certainly seems to suggest the explosion is from a failed rocket. Satellite pictures showing minimal damage to the buildings around the parking lot, the small size of the crater, lack of fragmentation, videos of rockets passing over the area, etc. I'm just noting that in fast moving situations like this it's easy for all sides to band-wagon on to the slightest bit of (dis)information that comes out.

I just tried above and no dice. Or my cache doesn’t refresh
There are more steps involved if you are trying to edit an already posted x link, but if you do the x to twitter change right from the start, then it should work.

Everything so far certainly seems to suggest the explosion is from a failed rocket. Satellite pictures showing minimal damage to the buildings around the parking lot, the small size of the crater, lack of fragmentation, videos of rockets passing over the area, etc. I'm just noting that in fast moving situations like this it's easy for all sides to band-wagon on to the slightest bit of (dis)information that comes out.
Know what's even easier?

Not eating up the propaganda of a terrorist group that just murdered 1400 innocents, raping their daughters and beheading their babies.

There was no evidence provided at any point supporting the claims that 1. Israel bombed the hospital, or 2. That the hospital had been destroyed, or 3. That 500 people had died from a single strike.

That nobody in the PMO has the intellectual wherewithal to think about any of that shows how unserious we are as a country.

Know what's even easier?

Not eating up the propaganda of a terrorist group that just murdered 1400 innocents, raping their daughters and beheading their babies.

There was no evidence provided at any point supporting the claims that 1. Israel bombed the hospital, or 2. That the hospital had been destroyed, or 3. That 500 people had died from a single strike.

That nobody in the PMO has the intellectual wherewithal to think about any of that shows how unserious we are as a country.
It’s more important to give thoughts and prayers. 😂

... it's easy for all sides to band-wagon on to the slightest bit of (dis)information that comes out.
In this I see: Good vs Evil.

There are also a whole lot of angry and misguided people with permanent victim status.

NSFL (very brutal) videos of the initial attack by Hamas cowards.

Honestly, i'm surprised Israel has any restraint at all after this.

Last edited:
NSFL (very brutal) video's of the initial attack by Hamas cowards.

I foresee a world wide reckoning.....any of you that lived through the 60s, 70s and 80s know what Israel is capable of. Not mass killings but very carefully selected targets....
The Israelis retrieved Adolph Eichmann from Argentina and took him to face the music. Argentina got pissy and Israel said to the world in essence "too damn bad".

NSFL (very brutal) videos of the initial attack by Hamas cowards.

Something I'm trying to figure out about myself is this:

I've seen a lot of these clips individually over the past week, and seeing them makes me seething mad.

I've seen pictures and videos of innocent Palestinian civilians (especially children) killed, and seeing them makes me seething mad.

But somehow, you know what makes me even MORE seething mad? (seethingier?)

Videos of well educated and informed people (especially Canadians) who when pointedly asked about what Hamas did, actually support what they did, excuse the violence, and generally that the indiscriminate murder of civilians was ok because of who they represent. And this was BEFORE Israel started bombing Gaza in retaliation!

It's weird that ignorance is bothering me more than dead civilians.

I've seen a lot of these clips individually over the past week, and seeing them makes me seething mad.

I've seen pictures and videos of innocent Palestinian civilians (especially children) killed, and seeing them makes me seething mad.

Videos of well educated and informed people (especially Canadians) who when pointedly asked about what Hamas did, actually support what they did, excuse the violence, and generally that the indiscriminate murder of civilians was ok because of who they represent. And this was BEFORE Israel started bombing Gaza in retaliation!

My first throw: might have to do with the fact that you can't do anything about the former, but can do something about the latter.

Which also means that if you don't do anything, and you let such ideologies run rampant in your lands, then the former might come to your tribe.

Thus spurring a fiery desire for action.

It seems condemning Hamas is an afterthought when it even happens at all. I get the feeling most Palestinians don't see Hamas as the bad guys and deep down are fairly to quite supportive. Doubly so for their supporters outside of Gaza, and our progressive left.

To me it's the insanity of it all. It's almost like a large segment of our population have abandoned all objective thought.

I have to admit, I haven't always been pro Israel. I was quick to condemn every time we seen a video of a settler using force to take over land, and the abuse they did inflict on Palestinians. I did support a free Palestine, and wanted peace for both Israeli's and Palestinians.

I never supported the acts of terrorism that was committed against Israeli's but didn't support everything Israel was doing either.

Since the attack on Israel civilians by Hamas I have fully been on Israel's side. The part that disgusts me the most is Hamas targeted area's to get the most civilian casualties they can, not legitimate military targets but things like children in their beds, young adults at a music festival, elders in their homes. All things only cowards do. If it was just military targets, I could almost condone it.

Then we have people over here who are free celebrating what Hamas has done. This to me is not what a free and just society should be.

Part of me wants our government to come down hard on any of the protestors supporting the actions of Hamas, use our anti terrorism laws to the fullest. Arrest and deport any who are not citizens, and arrest and charge those who are.

I know this is a heavy handed way of thinking, but in my eyes cheering on people who target civilians is a very thin line away from doing it yourself.

This is the type of thing that can boil over easily, both by having law abiding Muslims and Jews targeted here in Canada, which is already happening as a result of this whole thing.

I know right now, I fully support Israel in doing what they must do, even when they get their hands dirty doing it.

Last edited:
Know what's even easier?

The "Blame Israel train" has done its job, much of the world now thinks Israel did it.

Back