• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

So UNRWA is literally Hamas.

Zero exaggeration.

Time to leave the UN. The joke has lasted long enough. We have the Internet now, we don't need it to communicate anymore.
Shocked Futurama GIF

The UN is mostly a way for despots to undermine the free world through our free press. It was a good idea, but it has not proven it's worth at all.

Shocked Futurama GIF

The UN is mostly a way for despots to undermine the free world through our free press. It was a good idea, but it has not proven it's worth at all.
The issue is that the West has allowed the tinpot regimes to have equal voting. My opinion is that if you’re not a transparent democracy you don’t get to vote or be on any UN committees (or councils).

So we can put Russia and China as neither actual are original UNSC members (theoretically Taiwan would have the Chinese seat) and Russia isn’t the USSR.

The issue is that the West has allowed the tinpot regimes to have equal voting. My opinion is that if you’re not a transparent democracy you don’t get to vote or be on any UN committees (or councils).

So we can put Russia and China as neither actual are original UNSC members (theoretically Taiwan would have the Chinese seat) and Russia isn’t the USSR.

Meanwhile, less than transparent regimes seem to be able to rid themselves of western interlopers ;)

How America Failed in Afghanistan​

In principle I agree. In practice I can't figure how much of a vote each nation should get. Most nations are someplace between here and there.

It would be kind of like introducing a testing scheme to determine if you are permitted to vote in national elections, or whether you are only allowed 3-fifths or one-half of a real person's vote.

Some recent Canadian polling results out ....
Screenshot 2024-02-12 103919.jpg
Note the age split on this question ...
Screenshot 2024-02-12 104053.jpg
... and here's how it was done
Screenshot 2024-02-12 104215.jpg
More details in the link or in attached if link doesn't work for you.

Attachments

• 2024.02.12_Israel_Gaza.pdf
    365.3 KB · Views: 0
Some recent Canadian polling results out ....

Good thing it doesn't matter what Canadians, or Gov of Canada for that matter, thinks. Israel will do what needs to be done, the gloves are off after Oct. You can't kill Hamas with words and convenings. With Rafah the last safe-haven for hamas and most of the gaza population sheltered there, casualties reported by hamas will only go up, whether real or not.

Back