• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FT HOOD TEXAS

A

ArmyAl

Any one in 31 brig armoured have an idea what you guys are doing down in Ft Hood, myself and a few gunners are joining you guys, just want to have an idea.

S_baker,
thanks but all I was told was that I‘m heading down there with my team (4 guys total) to support the armoured, FYI I work as a Forward Observer.
No tubes are going down, so is this some nintendo operation or using american tubes, don‘t have a clue as the passage of info is zero, but your help in the future would be a great benift, any good bars and strip joints in the area, need grids to these locations, might para in!

Recceguy
It‘s the one in March, what unit I don‘t know.

March, I‘m told, is suppose to be the area annual training event. We‘re heading down there in January for our own FTX.

Hey ARG, sir, is there any truth to the rumour that your enforce guys are going to get the chance to bomb around in HMMVWs for your Jan ex?
I‘m gonna be one of the troops harrasing you, but no seems to know what we are gonna be doing to/with/for you Windsors. Also, are we doing a road move (eeekkk!!) or is the plan to fly via Herc?
Thanks for any info you can provide.

How could I be ugly in texas, I have all my teeth!
:akimbo:

Marauder, right now you guys may be the enemy force. There is talk of a few guys from the U.S. 79 Armored Division playing enemy. In that case, you guys may be used as our assault troop. Either way, it’ll be a good go. The Herc got cancelled (big surprise) so we’re flying down on via alternate means. Your bosses must have got the warning orders and travel plans by now. We’ll down at the Armoury Thursday night, pop in and ask for Sgt Nayduk, 2 Troop warrant.

S Baker, Army Al might be referring to 31 Canadian Brigade Group. In 31 CBG there are a couple of ARMOUR units.

I thought it was pretty decent of you to help out like you did S-Baker. Kudos to you. :)

ARG, thanks for the intel dump sir. Unfortunately, I‘m back in London for the holidays and have a family engagement Thursday night. I will try to get ahold of my CoC, though. Take care sir.

Marauder, I can check the flight manifest for your name, if I knew it.

Well said Ex Dragoon, thanks for the offer of information S Baker (even if you guys do spell ARMOUR kind of funny:) )

We will be in the new Armoury by then. Send me an e-mail and I‘ll give you directions. We work Thursday nights. Look forward to meeting you.

Back