• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Franko started this dammit.

Is it made with Bailey‘s irish cream by any chance? Best one i ever had was. I still dream about it to this day...sigh.

Eh, what? Bailey‘s?? Now you‘ve got my attention....

By far, the best Bailey‘s cheesecake that I‘ve ever had was in a pub in Ennis, Ireland. It was the perfect finish to an amazing meal of roasted lamb shank and a couple o‘ pints of Kilkenny. :D

After spending 4 or 5 months working as a security guard, I can say my favorite meals are homemade.. since i survived of fast food almost entriely...

however wendys is the best, though every now and again i get a craving for some good old McCommunism.

anyone here ever had Fast Eddies? theres a good place when you need your monthly grease fix.

who here has eaten at that fast food place by Aurora Armouries?! I cant remember the name of the place..something like C&M or C&S or something...but its the best place i‘ve ever eaten. Burgers were bigger than the plates and the fries were like NY Fries..so good. So much for being in shape now

There‘s this really cool place up in Sauble that‘s by the beach... the burgers are gynormos and the fries were the best. Can‘t think of the name though..

Ah, and then there‘s Hutch‘s. :D
Best place ever. And the icecream is good too.

Johnny‘s Hamburgers, 2595 Victoria Park Avenue, Scarborough (Mike Myer‘s favourite)

Arby‘s (especially when it‘s three for $5, along with a Jamocha shake - but the one nearest me just closed down ... sigh ... I guess my six months away put a dent in their revenues ...)

Donaires! (a.k.a. "gyros" - gotta love that sweet sauce) - I‘ll always remember going into Aldershot to do laundry and discovering a donair joint! There used to be a place in Ottawa on Bank St; it was the perfect antidote to alcohol/blood poisoning (i.e. never woke up the next day with a hangover as long as I had the antidote before losing consciousness ...er, um ... going to bed ...)

Peter‘s Drive-in in Calgary has some of the best fat pill fast food ever. I‘ve seen grown men who couldn‘t polish off a large fries.

Cockney King fish‘n‘chips on all-you-can-eat Mon-Thu in the Vancouver area rocks as well.

For the health-conscious Vancouver-ite, there‘s the Sushi Cafe all over downtown. Good sushi, good prices, fast takeout.

Lexi: Go out and eat some Ukranian food for me. After I moved from Alberta to BC I haven‘t been able to get a good fix.

Noodle Delight just south of Victoria Pk. Ave and Sheppard and another one at finch block west from dufferin. A large plate of chinese noodles for 6.50. Can‘t walk afterwards.

Bubba‘s in Kingston serves the *best* poutine. They even get away with jacking up the price at midnight to accomodate all the drunkards stumbling out of the bar in the wee hours.

For anyone who has ever been to Halifax, or trained at the Halifax armouries. The Pizza Factory serves I believe (don‘t quote me) 64 inch (diameter) pizzas.

They mostly serve slices, but if you want a full 64 inch pizza you have to bring your own box. Whatever the size of the full pizza, the slices alone are about the size of a large pizza from anywhere else.

Also, if anyone is actually interested they‘ll give discounts to people in uniform.

That‘s a big *** pizza...lol, it would probably be a weeks eating for me.

Originally posted by Che:
[qb] For anyone who has ever been to Halifax, or trained at the Halifax armouries. The Pizza Factory serves I believe (don‘t quote me) 64 inch (diameter) pizzas.

They mostly serve slices, but if you want a full 64 inch pizza you have to bring your own box. Whatever the size of the full pizza, the slices alone are about the size of a large pizza from anywhere else.

Also, if anyone is actually interested they‘ll give discounts to people in uniform. [/qb]
:eek:
*drool*

Che,

Where is this wonderful Pizza Factory?? I think I want to go there! Also, the Tim Horton‘s and Burger King near Windsor Park give discounts also.

Pizza Factory Has to be the wrost pizza ever.

But I eat there all the time, If it wasn‘t for the price I wouldn‘t eat there. YAH The pizza Is huge, Bigger then a Deep Freezer.

It‘s Around the corner of the Halifax Armouries, Where the Carshop is.

Ahaha I never said it was really good pizza, just really big.

When you‘re closer to there then pizza corner, and that liquor induced pizza craving kicks in then that place looks like it‘s heaven popping out of the clouds.

Originally posted by clasper:
[qb] Bubba‘s in Kingston serves the *best* poutine. They even get away with jacking up the price at midnight to accomodate all the drunkards stumbling out of the bar in the wee hours. [/qb]
Now, are we talking poutines frites or poutines rapees? I find poutines rapees are, by far, much better. Any maritimers care to comment?

Well, there aren‘t a lot of people who know what poutine rapee is. I‘m from P.E.I. originally but during my travels in the maritimes, I‘ve only ever seen this in New Brunswick. You‘re from Shediac? Why have rapee when you can have lobster! :p

Poutine Rapee and lobster with Moosehead Premium Dry to wash it down Mmmmmmmm..... :D

Regards

Back