• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Franko started this dammit.

Enzo

Inactive
Reaction score
Alright, it‘s all about junk food. I‘ve seen some odd places in my day. I didn‘t quite have the courage to go into the fast food sushi place in Florida, but I was curious.

The topic, fast food outlets. What are your favourites?

For me, I‘ll have to go with the Burger King Whopper w/ Cheese and Bacon - I lived on the Extreme Whopper for awhile in the Caymans, same as a Whopper w/ 2 types of cheese and bacon. :D

So for me, it is BK. A good balance of cost, speed and taste. (Flame Broiled baby)

A&W and Harvey‘s are close seconds, but they are $$ and I‘m usually in a rush, and Victoria doesn‘t really have a Harvey‘s anymore. I heard there was one in Colwood now, but I have yet to see it.

PS

Unfortunately, McD‘s has the best (tasting) fries, period. :D

Hmm hard to choose, We have 100+ On one dam Street in Sackville, NS.

Between Pizza, Burgers, pasta, resturants, Joints hard to choose. probley Wendys or One of the many pizza points.

CAN NOT BEAT A BIG MAC, MIGHT KILL YOU IN THE LONG RUN BUT HEY WE WILL ALL DIE SOMEDAY!

Oh wendy‘s is the best for sure, although I cant eat beef I love the #6-SPICY CHICKEN! I have to agree that Mcdonalds makes the best fries anywhere.

HOW IS THIS MY FAULT ENZO? :D

BTW Wendy‘s BLT Salad

Regards

1) Harveys
2) Raunchy Ronnies
3) Wendy‘s
4) Pizza Corner in Halifax :D

Franko
I see by your rather panoramic physique that you have discovered fast food in Bosnia!

My girlfriend, who is from that part of the world, says that the food there is infinately better than on our side of the pond.

True or false.

**** no...what fast food?

"Panoramic" ? Yeah OK "Slim" :D

Regards

The one thing I love about you Franko is that we can go on with a whole heap of good-natured slagging and still be best friends in the morning...No, wait, that came out wrong...

Are you saying there‘s no fast food places there yet. Why I thought that Mickey D‘s would have LAPES‘d in a portable restaraunt and crew to man it!

Nope...the closest one is in Banja Luka or Zagreb.

And for the other remark....
*lights dim...Barry White singing...mirror ball decends...*

:D

Regards

Isn‘t Barry White the guy that sings...Never mind I don‘t want to know.

I‘ll go to Wendys for you today Franko...MMMmmm, combo number 4 with chicken strips, that was good! :D :blotto:

Franko, you started this with that thread in Off Topic, the Mikey D‘s documentary. It made me hungry.

And did you say, SALAD??? WTF is that???

Jesus, I go away for awhile and everyones getting snuggly, what‘s up with that :D

Cheers...

PS
Am I alone w/ the BK mindset? C‘mon guys, help me out.

Had BK a LONG time ago(about 9 years ago). Used to love it...until I and Mrs Franko got food poisoning..at the same time! It was the end of BK for me and her ever since. :(

As for the salad thing...trying to eat a bit better..getting older, trying to get in better shape...all that jazz. :rolleyes:

You know how the army goes...it doesn‘t matter how effective you are as a leader...if your 20lbs overweight, you‘re not an effective leader at all.

Regards

I‘ve eaten Mickey D‘s on four continents (so far), not bragging there just pointing it out, and you know what still the same bland taste no matter where. Mind after a couple of weeks of cous cous the fries in the Mac‘s in Tangier were a great change.

Absolute worse fast food ever is a chain called El Rapido in Cuba. It‘s Castros answer to BK or McD‘s. Absolutedly the worst food I‘ve ever seen, including MREs. They mainly serve chicken, pizza, burgers and some mystery meat sandwiches. The locals love it because it‘s a treat and a change from beans and rice. Tourists and other foreigners go once and then never again!

One of the urban myths about them, and I‘m still not sure it isn‘t true, is that due to the embargo there is/was a shortage of cheeze. Therefore they were using melted condoms as topping on the pizza. :eek:

They‘re all what are called hard currency places which mean you have to pay in US Dollars not local Pesos which just adds to the insilt. Mind they all serve beer which is about all I‘ll get from one these days.

Profolactic topping? What‘ll they think of next?

Regards

Here‘s a good one. Had Mickey D‘s in Maribor, Slovenia on my last R&R.

Instead of a Big Mac it was a McCountry!

Tasted like McCrap! :warstory:

Regards

Back