• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

EV's, Gas/Oil, and The Future- another swerve split from- JT Hints Boosting Canada’s Military Spending

Tesla built a nest of 12 chargers here in North Van, I seen it used twice since it was built. I think this is why he fired his Charging team.

If you have a Tesla in North Van, you likely have installed a charger in the garage.

I would never buy an EV of any kind if I had to rely on public chargers other than travelling. Even then I wouldn't trust the public charging infrastructure in -30c, that's asking for a life-threatening situation. Gas stations on the other hand always work and always pump gas in those temperatures.

If you have a Tesla in North Van, you likely have installed a charger in the garage.

I would never buy an EV of any kind if I had to rely on public chargers other than travelling. Even then I wouldn't trust the public charging infrastructure in -30c, that's asking for a life-threatening situation. Gas stations on the other hand always work and always pump gas in those temperatures.
Yea I think they never bothered to look at their own data, before building it. The one up at the London drugs is busy, that's because people plug in and go shopping or getting their prescription which always takes 1/2hr. So that makes sense. The other one has no real draws to it.

Back