• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CF Looking at Donkeys as Load Carriers in AFG

And that's not a Highlander next to the donkey.  it's clear to see she's just not tha interested in him.

Never mind the toorie.  It's well seen that he's no' properly equipped for the job.  No wellington boots.

Um. I...ar...where do i go with this one? Maybe the LdSH riding troops will have a practical function now?

PMedMoe said:
They wouldn't do that, it's MEAT!   ;D

It depends on which asses we are talking about.  I am sure that a member of PETA wouldn't have any problem swapping spit with a donkey.  They may have more problems with a hairy butt supporting clingons.

George Wallace said:
It depends on which asses we are talking about.  I am sure that a member of PETA wouldn't have any problem swapping spit with a donkey.  They may have more problems with a hairy butt supporting clingons.

e23174.gif

Old Sweat said:
One should remember that old age and treachery will always triumph over youth and skill!

And anyone who knows Old Sweat will know he can be treacherous!!

Rad Op 211,

I do apologize for dropping you on your head when you were a toddler. Well, for the second time I dropped you anyway, after I realized the first time didn't take.

Those of us who know Charles are laughing hard.

However, putting on my NDHQ hat, who will be responsible for this on a national level?  Obviously Chief of Military Personnel and ADM(HR-Civ) can't take it on; the surgeon general is for humans; CANOSCOM doesn't have any veterinarians... so obviously we'll have to stand up Canadian Donkey Command (or CAN-DO Com).  Another three star to command it; new bases and quarters; new badges and decorations... why, this could add many more years in Ottawa for poor staff officers scheduled to be posted out after 15 years in the NCR...

dapaterson said:
Those of us who know Charles are laughing hard.

However, putting on my NDHQ hat, who will be responsible for this on a national level?  Obviously Chief of Military Personnel and ADM(HR-Civ) can't take it on; the surgeon general is for humans; CANOSCOM doesn't have any veterinarians... so obviously we'll have to stand up Canadian Donkey Command (or CAN-DO Com).  Another three star to command it; new bases and quarters; new badges and decorations... why, this could add many more years in Ottawa for poor staff officers scheduled to be posted out after 15 years in the NCR...

The ASS Brigade?

I think CANDON.COM would be better falling under CANCEF.COM........................Some how this is starting to sound like a Trojan commercial.

Sheep-Nog said:
Don't worry, OldSoldur.  Our donkeys will be purchased, following a thorough, fair and competetive bidding process..., from Quebec.  Only VanDoos will be able to "operate" them.

Nope, no donkeys over here... but there are Goats, really big goats :baah:

This new take on an old idea first raised its head on 1-08.  Then, the OMLT would be the ones responsible for the donkeys as they interfaced with the ANA who would ultimately watch over them.  No one had more fun with it than the OMLT clerks who were getting ready to do up pers files on the donkeys complete with names, service numbers and pictures - quite elaborate really.  Unfortunately their tour ended before any donkey showed up.  The conspiracy theorist in me is willing to bet there would have been SISIP Insurance policies with the Clerks as beneficiaries - maybe even pay, those girls may have seemed innocent but boy, could they be devious!  :)

Ummmm... I shuder at the thought of putting a donkey through the recruiting process.....
Their medicals would take forever & dread the look of the successful candidates. :shudder:

Back