• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CDN/US Covid-related political discussion

What has been great though is the good people at fox News changing their tune and telling folks to get vaccinated. Uptake in red states has risen since they did that. Almost enough to make one forget that they were spreading vaccine falsehoods for months via tucker Carlson and Hannity.

Damage has already been done. There's barely any uptake.

Damage has already been done. There's barely any uptake.

We are only 1 week into fox news deciding that it's probably best that their viewers don't all die of covid.

It says OPINION of David R. Henderson and Charles L. Hooper.

Who are those guys? Did they go to medical school?

Why should we trust their opinion more than the USFDA?
India is taking their WHO Rep to court over the matter

Ivermectin has been around a long time with known postive effects and side effect (such as lowering blood pressure) The drug costs about $200 a kilogram and is cheap compared to any other drug. The semi-amusing bit is the WHO is pushing Vaccines that no one really knows what the long term side effects are and can have severe side effect in some cases, a while attempting to be alarmist on the use of Ivermectin. If Ivermectin proves to be as effective as claimed by it's supporters, it's going to impact vaccination rates and put politicians and senior healthcare managers in a difficult spot. It would also impact the revenue outlook for the major vaccine suppliers.

We are only 1 week into fox news deciding that it's probably best that their viewers don't all die of covid.
In 2014, the average age of a Fox News viewer was 68 - an age at which people are particularly at risk from the coronavirus, especially if unvaccinated.

In 2014, the average age of a Fox News viewer was 68 - an age at which people are particularly at risk from the coronavirus, especially if unvaccinated.
Probably a contributing factor in them deciding its best to have their viewers vaccinated.

The change in tune is outstanding compared to to what the talking heads were saying just last week, and definitely over the last few months.

India is taking their WHO Rep to court over the matter

Ivermectin has been around a long time with known postive effects and side effect (such as lowering blood pressure) The drug costs about $200 a kilogram and is cheap compared to any other drug. The semi-amusing bit is the WHO is pushing Vaccines that no one really knows what the long term side effects are and can have severe side effect in some cases, a while attempting to be alarmist on the use of Ivermectin. If Ivermectin proves to be as effective as claimed by it's supporters, it's going to impact vaccination rates and put politicians and senior healthcare managers in a difficult spot. It would also impact the revenue outlook for the major vaccine suppliers.
So there are 195 countries on earth.

Some are hopelessly poor, and cannot get easy access to vaccines.

Others are rich and just didn't manage to get procurement right.

Either way, nations that are struggling to get vaccine coverage for their nations would love, LOVE, to get a successful treatment for covid 19. They would love to get death rates down, economies open, life back to normal.

And this drug is cheap, as you said.

So why are they not taking advantage of this drug?

I know that these....alternative medicines, are western centric, but this is a global pandemic. Any country and their health agencies could adopt these drugs and effectively stop covid in its tracks.

So this is where I stand with it. Snake oil salesmen. How many drugs have been championed as the CURE of covid 19?

hydroxychloroquine. Remember that? Debunked.

Vitamin D? Remember that? Debunked.

Remdesivir? Remember that? Debunked.

Lopinavir? Remember that? Debunked.

Now, there are things that have been proven to work against covid 19. Vaccines!

So this is where I stand with it. Snake oil salesmen. How many drugs have been championed as the CURE of covid 19?

hydroxychloroquine. Remember that? Debunked.

Vitamin D? Remember that? Debunked.

Remdesivir? Remember that? Debunked.

Lopinavir? Remember that? Debunked.
Jim Bakker ( anyone old enough to remember Tammy Faye and Jessica? ) was hustling "Silver Solution".

Attachments

• jim.jpe
    jim.jpe
    61.5 KB · Views: 3
Jim Bakker ( anyone old enough to remember Tammy Faye and Jessica? ) was hustling "Silver Solution".

I wonder how many skip the vaccine, and put their faith in the snake oil?
Skip the free vaccine...buy silver solution....

Darwin would have something to say about it.

I figure I get enough accidental ivermectin exposure twice a year at least so I should be covered for parasites at least but I'm not sure what the antiviral mechanism is

I figure I get enough accidental ivermectin exposure twice a year at least so I should be covered for parasites at least but I'm not sure what the antiviral mechanism is
The covid virus is probably equally unsure.

Yeah, I'm good.

Some dude on the internet can say what they want.

I'll wait until a real country uses it and has success with it.

Like....you know....vaccines.
Well aren't you the real Liberal, your First World bias is showing and maybe if you opened your mind up a bit , you might see things from another perspective, but I won't hold my breath. I be sure to tell my sister inlaw, niece and nephew they aren't considered real doctors because they don't come from a First World country.

Well aren't you the real Liberal, your First World bias is showing and maybe if you opened your mind up a bit , you might see things from another perspective, but I won't hold my breath. I be sure to tell my sister inlaw, niece and nephew they aren't considered real doctors because they don't come from a First World country.
I don't give a damn where it is used, so long as there is documented data that can be used to justify the claims being made.

The country using it can be India, Japan, Australia, Afghanistan, Jamaica, Russia, Cuba, Iceland, Sweden, Rwanda, Pakistan, Venezuela, I don't care. Give some data, give us studies, give us clinical trials.

But I will not listen to Mr internet doctor on YouTube for medical advice. There have been a long list of drugs that internet doctors on youtube have claimed to be the cure all for covid, all of them debunked, which is a damn shame, because it would be great if there was a simple fix to this problem.

But until one of the 195 countries on earth can show proof that covid 19 can be beaten by (insert drug here) I simply write it off as snake oil. And if the drug is as successful as these internet youtube doctors claim, then countries would be lining up to use it, same way countries lined up for vaccines.

If no countries are using this, that tells me all I need to know.

There are over a hundred different health care agencies worldwide.

If not a one are embracing this, that tells you what you need to know.
If you go to the FLCCC web page previously linked you can see where it’s been used in the world.

One of the criteria that was required for new unapproved vaccines to be used under the EAU criteria is that no effective therapeutic was available.

I don't give a damn where it is used, so long as there is documented data that can be used to justify the claims being made.

The country using it can be India, Japan, Australia, Afghanistan, Jamaica, Russia, Cuba, Iceland, Sweden, Rwanda, Pakistan, Venezuela, I don't care. Give some data, give us studies, give us clinical trials.

But I will not listen to Mr internet doctor on YouTube for medical advice. There have been a long list of drugs that internet doctors on youtube have claimed to be the cure all for covid, all of them debunked, which is a damn shame, because it would be great if there was a simple fix to this problem.

But until one of the 195 countries on earth can show proof that covid 19 can be beaten by (insert drug here) I simply write it off as snake oil. And if the drug is as successful as these internet youtube doctors claim, then countries would be lining up to use it, same way countries lined up for vaccines.

If no countries are using this, that tells me all I need to know.
Nobel prize winning ivermectin is “snake oil”. :ROFLMAO:

people are taking the version designed for animals. Which may be why they are telling people not to take it. It’s not the same as the one for humans but hey…Nobel prize and all. (It didn’t get the Nobel prize as an anti viral btw)

I don’t know IF invermectin is effective or not. And neither does the medical field right now which is why they are saying to not take it to treat COVID yet until trials can be conducted and completed which is what they are doing.

But once and if it gets approved as a treatment option, I am pretty sure that the anti vaxxers, anti science, COVID is BS mob will find a new conspiracy theory as to why Invermectin is dangerous and used to track you etc etc or some way to take away your rights and refuse to take it.

One of the biggest arguments anti vaxxers have is how fast and “experimental” vaccines for Covid are yet have no issues championing a drug that hasn’t even finished clinical trials as the solution.

Back