• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Army Insignia

Bill

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello. I am new to the board, and I would introduce myself as a long time collector of Canadian army insignia. My interests in collecting range from pre-1900 Canadian insignia through current issue. One of my main interests is cloth shoulder titles and patches, including combat titles and cadpat titles. I am always interested in trading for my wants and I will consider purchasing material.
At the moment I am trying to acquire the patches that were worn at summer concentration, I believe the ex was named STALWART GUARDIAN. If anyone has any for sale or trade I would appreciate hearing. Thanks.

I've got a 31 LIB one that I have no need for anymore.
Greg

Welcome Bill;  glad the fish are biting already.

Bill is a long time regular at my own forum, and has contributed generously of his time, and photos of his collection, for my website and projects that other people have been doing as well.  He's also helped me with my book DRESSED TO KILL and is a first class gentleman.  I can personally vouch for his integrity, and that any insignia he gets is given a good home; he is very generous with answering questions others have and is not one of those worst kind of collectors, who hoards what they have jealously. 

And I still owe you those scans of my repros, don't I Bill.....I am on the case....it just takes time....

I got a 32 LIB(Lost In Bus/Bush or whatever the moniker is today), as well as the little velcro extender thing, so you could wear the Canadian flag as well as the unit patch thing. If you want, I might be able to take some photos tonight.

Back