• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CANADA

iamcanadian3885

Inactive
Reaction score
Well 2morrow is Canada day everyone.
How are you celebrating?

If you could name one thing about Canada that you feel makes it great, what would it be?

Enjoy the Day everyone,
this country kicks ***, so lets show our pride :)
:cdn:

I‘m not sure what I‘ll be doing, but something fun I‘ll tell you that.

Happy 136th B day to Canada!

i‘ll be celebrating down at the lagoon. bands, cake, ppl, the usual.

Our resources i think would be the best thing about canada. Wanna go hiking or kyaking (sp) i have 100‘s of places to go 10 min walk from my house. biking, same goes, anything outdoorsy really.

Happy Birthday, Canada. Wish I could be there :(

:cdn:

The diverse beauty that make‘s our country.
Sad to say I‘m working :(

Our best resourses are its people in my opinion..
HAppy Canada day all and remember enjoy, but in moderation

A friend from the Lincoln and Welland Regiment is having a stag today (Canada Day)...I am sure we will be having a good time!

Happy Canada day too all, especialy to the men and women serving over seas, in 1 hour I will be setting off 12 romans in gratitude for protecting world peice.

Cheers to all us crazy cunucks . :cdn:

Had an interesting day. Went on a tour of a local synogogue as part of a course (civvie)I‘m taking. We were spoken to by a holocaust survivor. We spoke to us of some of his experiences. Needless to say he did not get into too much detail.
What he did state, however, was how gratefull he was to Canada for taking him in after the war. He could say enough how great it is in this country. That is one of the amazing things about our home.

What could be better than the Canada day present we got this July, The Olympics are comming, the Olympics are comming!

Back