• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Nov 2010

I start my bmq a st jean the november 22th but I need to be theire the 20th ..any body as the same bmq ?

K-MiKaZ said:
I start my bmq a st jean the november 22th but I need to be theire the 20th ..any body as the same bmq ?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135205609853492&v=app_2373072738#!/group.php?gid=135205609853492&v=wall

Facebook group for us going to BMQ in November, there's a few of us going on Nov 20-22nd.

How is your guys fitness training going?

I started P90X on the weekend.  And I'm going to start running pretty soon.

Luke O said:
How is your guys fitness training going?

I started P90X on the weekend.  And I'm going to start running pretty soon.

Very well..taking a running room learn to run program, helping a lot. That on top of crossfit and eating well..lost 15 lbs in July, it's just shedding off.

I really look forward to August ending.  That'll be when I have my next interaction with the CFRC.  They're calling me in September to get me to sign some documents, give me an information package (or something along those lines), and then setup my Swearing In date.

It'll become way more real when that happens.  Should be fun.

owa said:
I really look forward to August ending.  That'll be when I have my next interaction with the CFRC.  They're calling me in September to get me to sign some documents, give me an information package (or something along those lines), and then setup my Swearing In date.

It'll become way more real when that happens.  Should be fun.

I also look forward to this.  We will probably have the same swear in date.

Luke O said:
I also look forward to this.  We will probably have the same swear in date.

Did you go to Bluefield High School?

Luke O said:
Yes, yes I did.

Yeah, then you're the guy in the Nov 8 BMQ group.  My lady friend, Sara MacRae, sort of knows who you are.

For those that went through the NOAB confusion and the wrong dates and those that are joining us Navy people.  November 8th, here I come.

Hey Join this Facebook.  It's for us November 8th BMQ people:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114719445243912

Yah, that name sounds farmiliar.  Must have graduated after me though.

Less than 3 months now for those of us starting on the 8th.

I'm one of the older ones....and I am getting excited myself.  Nov 8 here I come.

chappyk said:
I'm one of the older ones....and I am getting excited myself.  Nov 8 here I come.

It don't matter how old you are.  We're all joining the same team.  We'll get through it.

Pretty sure this November group is gonna tear it up.

Back