• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Accelerated Pay Incentive Scale

leeford

Reaction score
Hi All,

Son finishing BMQ and will jump from PI1 to PI2 due to his trade, Weapons Engineering Technician. When does PI3 kick in? I've tried to find this out without success. I've seen anniversary dates come up in some threads. Would that mean anniversary from enrollment or from the PI2 date?

Hi All,

Son finishing BMQ and will jump from PI1 to PI2 due to his trade, Weapons Engineering Technician. When does PI3 kick in? I've tried to find this out without success. I've seen anniversary dates come up in some threads. Would that mean anniversary from enrollment or from the PI2 date?
I’m out now, but always saw automatic pay increment level increases come exactly a year after the last pay bump. If something cause someone’s pay to be retroactively adjusted - former cadets, for instance, could get a six month credit to their first pay in entice level - that would cause any subsequent PIL within the same rank to be advanced as well to match a year between increases.

I’m out now, but always saw automatic pay increment level increases come exactly a year after the last pay bump. If something cause someone’s pay to be retroactively adjusted - former cadets, for instance, could get a six month credit to their first pay in entice level - that would cause any subsequent PIL within the same rank to be advanced as well to match a year between increases.
Thanks for your insight.

Back