• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Blood for oil

I wasn‘t suggesting getting one of the hybrids, necessarily, because they‘re pretty new-fangled and high-tech to the point I‘d expect maintenance to be expensive. A plain, old-fashioned gasoline engined car that‘s actually efficient is what I meant.

I, for one, have no sympathy for people who complain about gas prices yet drive SUVs or huge trucks for no valid reason. "I have two kids and I have to bring the groceries home" just doesn‘t cut it for me.

When I was shopping, among the cars I looked at was a Saturn SC2 - fully kitted out the price was good, and the Ontario government actually gives buyers a FUEL TAX CREDIT because they‘re so efficient.

I have an 89 Jimmy with a 350 I bought in Alberta, it‘s dual fuel but the BC regulations make it difficult and expensive to get the propane certified in BC.

(I use it for hunting and to get wood for the stove that helps heat our house in the winter)

You would think the government would make it easy to get away from gasoline, but that‘s not the case.

I‘m for the Hydrogen engine, for sure.

But it going to to be a while.

And also, there‘s a city near Windsor, which is Canadas first city to use Hydrogen to run its economy.

Back