• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Aug 2008 BMQ - ALL LOCATIONS

ye i kinda had a complication while in my application process. i had a problem with my medical so i guess that kinda pulled me down a little but after that it was a straight road with no bumps. if anything i'll give you pointers about bmq  :)..

Rosales
Did they tell you how you will be travelling on Aug 17th?  I am heading out on the same day from Kitchener by train, but the train makes a stop on Toronto.  I am going Navy and my MOC is Naval Electronic Sensor Operator.

A Cassidy

no i don't know how i'll be getting there yet but maybe after august 6 i might have a clue because my oath taking is on that date..travelling on a train sounds exciting for me because i have never traveled to a far place before on a train..

I have never been on a train at all.  so it will certainly be a new experience for me right from the start.

Hey everyone!
I'm gonna be at BMQ with you starting August 18th! Swearing in on the 14th in Vancouver, flying out from Abbotsford on the 16th. I was offered Infantry PPCLI. Sweet!

Anyone actually gonna start that facebook group? haha

Anyways, see ya then!

-Alex D.

So far i see theres a Soldier, a Salior and a Airmen going to be start Augest 4th sounds like a small class.

Hey Everyone, I fly out of Victoria on the 16th for BMQ starting on the 18th of August. I'm going to be a Navy Bosn, very stoked, I'll see ya all there.

Well, its finally come down to it.  I leave my little country house at 4am Sunday morning.  Today and Friday will be spent partaking in "going away festivities" and then Saturday will be spent recovering from them.  ;)

Thanks to all the great members in here who have helped me out and extended their knowledge and advice to me.  You know who you are, and its greatly appreciated.

Cheers!  Kyle

MedTechStudent said:
Well, its finally come down to it.  I leave my little country house at 4am Sunday morning.  Today and Friday will be spent partaking in "going away festivities" and then Saturday will be spent recovering from them.  ;)

Thanks to all the great members in here who have helped me out and extended their knowledge and advice to me.  You know who you are, and its greatly appreciated.

Cheers!  Kyle
What about my moral support? ;D

Best of luck Kyle, and to all of you going on BMQ soon.

Cheers
Deadpan

Deadpan said:
What about my moral support? ;D

That too! 
tmnt4.gif

Hey everyone! I'm leaving RIGHT now for St. jean quebec!

I'm driving up in my car, see you all for the August 11 BMQ!

Good luck to everyone heading out to St Jean on the 16th of Aug, starting BMOQ on the 18th! I fly out 2morrow and am looking forward to meeting you lot.

Cheers

Also flying out tomorrow from Edmonton. Course 0039, no idea what platoon though. Just bought some swiffers and magic erasers. Hope we all brought some, I only have 1 box. My ankle sprain from 2 months ago is pretty well all healed up, not planning on breaking any records though :)

I'll be there with OCdt Haliburton and I'm OCdt Lau.

Good luck and God bless.

I fly out of Halifax at 7:35 tomorrow morning. Glad I did my final goodbye partying last night.

In regards to the swiffers/magic erasers, does one need to "hide" them? I bought a box of each and was just curious as if they're "allowed".

See you all sometime tomorrow!

Offically, O.Cdt McLellan =D

Hey I am in Montreal and I am leaving tomorrow...kind of a pain cause i have to take a bus to the airport so that i can get on the shuttle to go to St-Jean....no way top get straight there.

As for swifers and magic erasers...I bought them and took them out of there packages and put them in ziplock bags...I am not sure if i need to hide them but, i hear, they go through your suitcase so I don't really know if i will...worst thing they make me put it in civy lock up and i pick some up later.

Cheers

See you guys there tomorrow.

O. Cdt. McLean

Just about to head out for yet another family gathering to say goodbye to me... you'd think I was blasting off to mars with all the fuss!

Myself and OCdt Chapeau will see you all there tomorrow night.

-OCdt Telfer

Back