• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Meeting & Greeting in Toronto

SABOT said:
Did any of you guys planning this event book some Easter Bunnies?  I am sure that they would appreciate some work after their weekend has come and gone, even if it is so soon.

images.jpg

I didn't realize that the Easter Bunny also enjoyed pints of Guiness. Ah well, after all that travelling around delivering those goodies to the Kiddo's, you never know he could probably use a few :cheers: also

~Rebecca~

PMedMoe said:
I bet he was referring to a different kind of "bunny".... ::)

My first thought when I read him.
Second one was for the ''real'' one. Nice image, proudnurse :).

Yrys said:
My first thought when I read him.
Second one was for the ''real'' one. Nice image, proudnurse :).

My first thought as well  but the post left me no choice to post a picture of the "Real" one  ;D
and I also hope for some peanut butter choco eggs from the "Bunny" himself! Especially the Laura Secord kind (which happen to be my favourite)  8)

~Rebecca

Are you able to finish one when you start ? They'rere so huge!

( I presumed some would have prefer an image of the other bunny  ;D )

Yrys said:
( I presumed some would have prefer an image of the other bunny  ;D )

Well, I'm not about to post one for them!! I'm sure they can find enough on other websites, just not this one!  ;)

PMedMoe said:
Well, I'm not about to post one for them!! I'm sure they can find enough on other websites, just not this one!  ;)
:rofl:

I just wanted to say, thanks for the  ;D while I am working guys, it's sure making the night go great... and fast to have come back here and read all this.

~Rebecca

Edited to say: As for the Laura Secord Choco Eggs.... Depending on if my daughter gets to it before me, that I get to have the whole thing to myself  ;D

PMedMoe said:
Well, I'm not about to post one for them!! I'm sure they can find enough on other websites, just not this one!   ;)

I know what you're talking about, this being an army site and all.....and I found a a pic, but it was protected by the site, so you have to go look yourself.  Go here and scroll down; this is obviously the "bunny" he was referring to.  ;)

Good one, Journeyman!  :D

Protected, eh?
He's got his own weapon!!  :threat:

that was AWESOME.  Beatrix Potter and Sven Hassel.  What a pair!

Holy moley!!

We are up to 22 people for this meet & greet. Wow. And that's not including ToRN who has yet to confirm whether he will be travelling with me.

I see the usual pranksters and jokers are out and about in this thread. Keep it up...should be an interesting night. I'll be wearing spandex myself (not a bunny suit)...LOL. Watch out!!

;D

the 48th regulator said:
This is perfect!!

If I start soon, I will be able to complete all the orders and bring the T-Braces down, and everyone will save on shipping!!

T.E.S.S Bracelet you gotta wear one!!

That's it then?? We've now established that the only applicable dress code for the gathering is that we must all wear a TESS bracelet?? Or garter etc??  :D

The Librarian said:
the only applicable dress code for the gathering is that we must all wear a TESS bracelet?? Or garter etc??  :D

If  some men take that as an opportunity to be exploit and ONLY wear that, send me pics, please  >:D !

The Librarian said:
That's it then?? We've now established that the only applicable dress code for the gathering is that we must all wear a TESS bracelet?? Or garter etc??  :D

This is fricken brilliant!!

This is how we will be able to recognize the gang!

Order them right now and be a first, Just ask Muffin!

dileas

tess

Spandex....and garters...... and Trekkie uniforms........ 

You'll look like roadies for a Michael Moore video   ;)

I'm in!  ;D

The Librarian said:
OK, I've found my garter (had to clean off the spider webs) and am ordering my TESS bracelet...woo-hoo, we'll be quite a sight.  I must remember to bring a camera  :D

Back