• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anyone in the same boat?

Anyway.....

spartan - if you don't have anything valuable to contribute, don't bother typing

everyone else - the "pile on" is over. thanks for playing.....

back on track, please

gracias

Kincanucks what time is required for the 2.4km run to be considered fit enough for the CF?

spartan031 said:
Kincanucks what time is required for the 2.4km run to be considered fit enough for the CF?

Look at the physical fitness requirements at the recruiting website (http://64.254.158.112/pdf/physical_fitness_en.pdf) and find your age group.  If you can do the 2.4 within those timings then you would be considered to have the aerobic fitness required.

Under 30 years for men

Acceptable
11:56-10:13

Superior
10:13 and under

Is there any chance that thoose numbers could possibly be a misprint or are thoose numbers correct?

Funny I was told that my time of 9:27 for a 2.4km run wasn't fit enough during the interview.

Whatever you were told is not going to be resolved here. Take it up with the Recruiters.

If you came to Army.ca purely to whine and run down the recruiting system, you will find yourself gone very shortly. Last warning.

4B - Now

Well then I guess your not fit enough?

The CF doesn't want you.  Get over it and move on with your life. 

So it has.

And just in case you're tempted to come back, I've added a little "insurance" to ensure that you don't lower yourself to our level, in the future.

Back