• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any ways to check the status of our file online?

BlueOne

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if there where any ways to check the status of our file online.

That would help a lot decrease the amount of calls made in the CFRC.

epass Canada is a very useful, and secure method.  I view my VAC application status, Taxes, and all sorts of other personal information.

Howver,

I have never tried with regards to the military, give it a whirl to see if it does show you your status;

http://canada.gc.ca/MGA-MDG/moreinfo.html

dileas

tess

epass will not work ... all of the Recruiting Files are on a completely separate, closed DND system and network. The only way to check on your file is to contact the CFRC.

I was gonna say...

I applied on-line also, but shortly after applying (less than a week) I got a civilian job that payed fairly well.

That was short lived, my supervisor was pissed I went home early on a pay-day Friday (while he was on vac.) when I was honestly sick - bad nausea and light-headedness, 1-time thing...

Anyway, went back into the CFRC 2 days later to see if my file was still active (60 days from entry) and the Sgt. said...

"Huh, funny. It was just de-activated today. But I can re-activate it right now and get you back on track."

I've gone thru some other "delays" (see my other posts) and know my application is underway, but have since tried to access it via Epass. It says...

Welcome to the Canadian Forces On-line Employment Application

Your access to the Canadian Forces Recruiting Online Employment Application has been disabled. 
For help please contact your nearest recruiting center or call us at 1-800-856-8488, TTY/TDD at 1-800-467-9877.
You will be logged out in 1 minute.

So I take it once they have all your App-info, your access is no-longer required...

Everyone is different and they have alot of App's to do the regular work on, let alone add all the info to a data-base for our viewing-pleasure. Not to mention the personal-info security needed...

:2c:

Back