• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anti-War Demonstrations - Halifax

• Thread starter Thread starter jmackenzie_15
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
aesop081 said:
I'm still looking for "Wenp"     >:(
      Give me a break, a had a bad year, new on comp. & my spealing sucks, old army, Grade 8, in 26yrs, I'll wach you back ????.
                            Thats what a'am talking about we have to stick together, not nitpick, & s*** on each  other, fun to laff at outher people.

bilton090 said:
       Give me a break, a had a bad year, new on comp. & my spealing sucks, old army, Grade 8, in 26yrs, I'll wach you back ????.
                            Thats what a'am talking about we have to stick together, not nitpick, & s*** on each   other, fun to laff at outher people.

it was a joke Chimo brother........you do remember humour right  :D

Bilton,

Ok sorry to offend...but I was just sayin' GWs comment was funny...thats all.
We DO got to be able to laugh at each other right?  :P
MRM

Mud Recce Man said:
Bilton,

Ok sorry to offend...but I was just sayin' GWs comment was funny...thats all.
We DO got to be able to laugh at each other right?   :P
MRM
  YA !!! you are right , Tks bad year died 05, back again cann't keep a good Eng. down!!!!!, going 01-07 Afgn. ,

I got some buds doin' the work-ups for the RGG and some other of the "extra op's" stuff for 1-07.  :salute:

George Wallace said:
I'd recommend staying off those 'corner drugs'.  They hinder making coherent posts.

Tks George :
                                   Its issure , but whats up w/ all the protesters bad mouthing the boys posts, it's nice to heir the other side (1 figer, no speel check), but when they don't have a point they can back up, they RUN !!!

They souldn't be on !!!!
                                      They are laughing in the face of what majority of Canandians belive in & NOT what the boys on ops. need to hear. !!!

bilton090

I was going to send you a PM, but I think this will be easier:  You will find the "Spell Check" two buttons to the right of the "Post" button.  You may find it of use before you post.

Somebody...please!  End this thread!!  Acckk!!  I dont think I could take another argument with 'guests' who act like they are 100% correct but cant even get their basic facts right about world events..  :P

Centurian1985 said:
Somebody...please!  End this thread!!   Acckk!!  I dont think I could take another argument with 'guests' who act like they are 100% correct but cant even get their basic facts right about world events..   :P
this started in march close it!!!

Well this horse is dead....yep real dead.

horse.gif

Locked.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back