• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Another RMC potential thread

DeadGods

Reaction score
Half the posts here are people asking if they're viable for RMC, I'm sorry to add to the pile.

My academics and extracurriculars don't seem too great compared to a lot of people here.
I have an ~88% average in my 12U classes, no extracurriculars aside from band for a few years, and just over the minimum volunteer hours required for graduation.
I've work a few jobs consistently for the last 5+ years.

The recruiter told me I shouldn't worry about it as my marks are apparently good enough, I've worked consistently, and I scored in the 99th percentile on the CFAT.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Again, apologies for yet another "Am I good enough?" post.

RMC just "approved me for the competition list", I still need to undergo further testing for my trade but they will supposedly take me. I have an 87% average amongst 4 courses and am finishing up 2 more which I provided proof of. I personally have really good work and leadership history and played high level soccer and volleyball, not sure how much that helps. I'm sure you'll be good!

RMC just "approved me for the competition list", I still need to undergo further testing for my trade but they will supposedly take me. I have an 87% average amongst 4 courses and am finishing up 2 more which I provided proof of. I personally have really good work and leadership history and played high level soccer and volleyball, not sure how much that helps. I'm sure you'll be good!
very good to know, thank you. I'm in a similar situation in terms of grades and missing courses. As aforementioned my extracurriculars were pretty weak outside of a couple of volunteering gigs and a few jobs. Most people I've spoken to who've attended have said to not worry though. Thanks again, best of luck.

Back