• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Another education question.

CBAtt

Inactive
Reaction score
Okay,
Sorry. I did a search but maybe it is just me but I did not get anything.
Okay now, I do not have grade 10. last grade completed was grade 9. Now, I got accepted into college to take Business administration management and paralegal. Now, after completed these programs will I be able to join the forces skiping the high school education level because I have college now?

CBAtt said:
Okay,
Sorry. I did a search but maybe it is just me but I did not get anything.
Okay now, I do not have grade 10. last grade completed was grade 9. Now, I got accepted into college to take Business administration management and paralegal. Now, after completed these programs will I be able to join the forces skiping the high school education level because I have college now?

I wasn't aware you could get into college in a post secondary program if you didn't either graduate high school, or obtain a GED.

I imagine they would accept it, due to you having a higher level of education than high school, but you'd have to complete your college degree or program first. I suggest asking a recruiter though.

All colleges let you know, its called being a mature student. Being out of school for 2 years and working full time. Your have to write a test to get into the college, but thats easy. I am going to take business administration management after that take a degree in pshyc after. Then maybe masters in law, after that I may reapply for the army.
Cheers

It will probably take your application longer because we'd have make sure the program you took is actually at a higher and an aceptable level. Although I'm not familier with pshyc. It may or may not help. If you get your BA or Masters Degree then you'd be able to apply as a "Direct Entry Officer" if your degree was acceptable for your chosen occupation.

With a grade 9 education I'm going to wish you good luck in college. It's going to be tough.

Back