• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A Deeply Fractured US

US Congress passed a law saying the President can't withdraw them from NATO unilaterally without approval because they are legitimately concerned about him doing it if re-elected, and Trump said he wouldn't respond to an Article 5 is Russia invaded NATO countries in Europe if they weren't meeting their obligation. Pure theatre.

Ukraine is a really cheap and effective proxy war against Russia, who is definitely not a friend to America, and a good way to get rid of old stock while putting money in the pockets of all the big defence contractors who pay big dollars to the Congress in lobbying, so strange that the Tea Party types (who suck on the lobbying money as hard as anyone else) are against that in a pro-America and want to simp for Russia. Nice way to put the wasting of Ukr lives. "Here is all our cheap old shit, good luck!"

Actively encouraging Russia to attack your allies, which could escalate to a global nuclear conflict is a pretty irresponsible stance, and I think he's too stupid to say something like that to get them to start spending. It's not like Sweden, Finland or others haven't been heavily preparing for this for a long time. When 45 was in office, there were no new wars.

There is how you feel and then there is reality.

US Congress passed a law saying the President can't withdraw them from NATO unilaterally without approval because they are legitimately concerned about him doing it if re-elected, and Trump said he wouldn't respond to an Article 5 is Russia invaded NATO countries in Europe if they weren't meeting their obligation.

Ukraine is a really cheap and effective proxy war against Russia, who is definitely not a friend to America, and a good way to get rid of old stock while putting money in the pockets of all the big defence contractors who pay big dollars to the Congress in lobbying, so strange that the Tea Party types (who suck on the lobbying money as hard as anyone else) are against that in a pro-America and want to simp for Russia.

Actively encouraging Russia to attack your allies, which could escalate to a global nuclear conflict is a pretty irresponsible stance, and I think he's too stupid to say something like that to get them to start spending. It's not like Sweden, Finland or others haven't been heavily preparing for this for a long time.
Trump's customary habit of blustering doesn't amount to "legitimate concern". It amuses me that one day people will insist Trump's word is no good, and insist the next that it can be depended upon for making important decisions.

The Ukraine war is not cheap, and I'm curious to know by what measures it is "effective", since war is the ultimate "broken window". As I've written before, simplifying the position of war objectors is a cop-out.

Nothing gets conflict going like over-preparing for one. And "weak Russia" may be much less in our interests than we think it is. I'm certain that getting rid of old stock is profoundly stupid if the new stock isn't being swapped in at the same rate.

I don't really understand this one. 47 police officers were killed by gunfire in 2023. Was Biden suppose to attend everyone of those funerals? Or was it because this officer was deliberately murdered, vice being killed in a shootout?
Perhaps not, but he couldn't even bring himself to offer condolences to the family. That would likely upset his 'defund the police, catch and release supporters.' Self serving politics v. Common decency. His handlers couldn't even bother to make him a cue card with a small statement.

There is how you feel and then there is reality.
I’ll just start this now:

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Perhaps not, but he couldn't even bring himself to offer condolences to the family. That would likely upset his 'defund the police, catch and release supporters.' Self serving politics v. Common decency. His handlers couldn't even bother to make him a cue card with a small statement.
This. Exactly this.

Like the circulating meme says...4 Presidents/Former Presidents converged on NYC. 3 went for one reason, 1 went for a different reason.

Trump is the only one I saw that gave a shit, and consistently he seems to be the only one that does.

Biden couldn't even be bothered to mention Laken Riley at all until MTG heckled him about it during his State of the Union speech...

(I guess humanizing the worst domestic policy decision in the history of the country probably didn't serve the interests of whoever is behind that idea...)

The father of a fallen service member, who felt like he'd been used as a photo op, also heckled him during the speech by calling out "Abbey Gate!" and that man still has a criminal charge to answer to.

(Biden easily could have asked Capitol Hill police not to charge the man, under the circumstances. But no, he didn't give enough of a crap to even bother mentioning it to one of his aids in passing...)

Even if some of the above stuff is 'off' by a few details here & there, that's the image the current POTUS is projecting right now.

It ain't good...

I don't really understand this one. 47 police officers were killed by gunfire in 2023. Was Biden suppose to attend everyone of those funerals? Or was it because this officer was deliberately murdered, vice being killed in a shootout?
When 2 events are happening on the same day, in the same city...one of which is a high profile fundraiser, and the other is a funeral for a slain police officer...

As the President, I'd think you'd attend the funeral.

Sure, nobody expects him to attend every single funeral for police officers who fall in the line of duty...but when a high profile funeral is being held in the same city, on the same day?

If getting elected is essentially the world's biggest popularity contest, he sure seems to be making every decision he can to be as least popular as possible.

This. Exactly this.

Like the circulating meme says...4 Presidents/Former Presidents converged on NYC. 3 went for one reason, 1 went for a different reason.

Trump is the only one I saw that gave a shit, and consistently he seems to be the only one that does.
With the exception of him calling the Capital Police thugs for shooting Jan 6 rioters.

I’m sorry he can play whatever story he wants elsewhere but that tainted him for me as caring at all about LE, we can also see that he’s called wounded vets ‘suckers’ so fuck that guy and his crocodile tears.

Biden couldn't even be bothered to mention Laken Riley at all until MTG heckled him about it during his State of the Union speech...

(I guess humanizing the worst domestic policy decision in the history of the country probably didn't serve the interests of whoever is behind that idea...)

The father of a fallen service member, who felt like he'd been used as a photo op, also heckled him during the speech by calling out "Abbey Gate!" and that man still has a criminal charge to answer to.

(Biden easily could have asked Capitol Hill police not to charge the man, under the circumstances. But no, he didn't give enough of a crap to even bother mentioning it to one of his aids in passing...)

Even if some of the above stuff is 'off' by a few details here & there, that's the image the current POTUS is projecting right now.

It ain't good...
Both aren’t fit for office.

Russia funds you too?

The DNC, aspects of the DOJ/FBI/CIA, and most certainly the media machine have already burned through their credibility ten times over regarding Trump. A huge swath of the public don't believe them anymore. And America has distrust of the Gov baked into their DNA to begin with. The questionable election antics of 2020 will ensure closer scrutiny is applied this time. Might be enough for a Trump election win "to big to rig".

And this is all entirely the fault of the establishment. In any case, the next several months will be entertainment for all.

The DNC, aspects of the DOJ/FBI/CIA, and most certainly the media machine have already burned through their credibility ten times over regarding Trump. A huge swath of the public don't believe them anymore. And America has distrust of the Gov baked into their DNA to begin with. The questionable election antics of 2020 will ensure closer scrutiny is applied this time. Might be enough for a Trump election win "to big to rig".

And this is all entirely the fault of the establishment. In any case, the next several months will be entertainment for all.
Questionable election antics? The election in 2020 was one of the most transparent, monitored, and studied elections anywhere, ever. And Trump lost big.

Back