• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A Deeply Fractured US

Just because America's enemies seize on its domestic discontents to stir the pot, doesn't make one side in the domestic dispute treasonous. Texas isn't responsible for how Russia or China or anyone else spins it.
No, but I would like some folks to follow the money, on both sides of the aisles at both State and Fed levels...

Please, I'm no Sleepy Joe fan, but unlike Trump, there haven't been any credible allegations, and zero evidence.
From what I understand, they are just following the steps required. Unlike democrats who impeach first then have Shifty Adam Schiff manufacture evidence in the basement, to fit the charges. I don't think they are required to show evidence to the opposition, until such time as they actually vote for impeachment. No more than any lawyer is required to show the opposition evidence until compelled by discovery. Why give your opponent your ground game and let them plan a strategy? Just because they are playing things close to their vest, doesn't mean they don't have anything. Nothing we can do here will change a single iota of what is going on. Let's just wait and see where it goes, instead of ranting about rumour and manufactured outrage. Raskin rants and raves but it doesn't mean much. Democrats are increasingly looked on like our liberal government. Nothing they say can be trusted.

Trump being cleared from direct involvement yes. But there were significant areas of Russian interference, including some very shady campaign finance issues from some Reps both GOP and DNC.
Hold onto that for next time you accuse him of Russian Collusion.🙂

Foreign influence is not a disease of the US. It happens all over, in many countries, with the US playing around in others backyards to a much larger extent than most. Should we start a thread on how many countries and governments the US has toppled/ influenced around the world? We have a huge, documented problem with it here in Canada, that liberals like democrats, refuse to do anything about it. Unless they can paint Pollievre/ Trump with it.

Please, I'm no Sleepy Joe fan, but unlike Trump, there haven't been any credible allegations, and zero evidence.

Hold up...what?? The "Big Guy" is happy to hear you say this.

No, but I would like some folks to follow the money, on both sides of the aisles at both State and Fed levels...
The establishment won't do that. You'd need to elect political outsiders to do that. But I can guess that you don't want to elect political outsiders.

The evidence is large amounts of money flowing to family members of a prominent politician, with no-one able to account for any particular goods or services that would merit those kinds of flows. Ordinarily that's enough to provoke a formal investigation (ie. if it were anyone not particularly politically powerful). Claiming that the kinds of evidence that are customary pretexts for corruption investigations is not "evidence" enough won't do. If someone says - and someone has said - that Joe is the "big guy", that assertion is evidence. It doesn't matter what the quality of the assertion is; that - along with all other evidence - has to be judged in court. Claiming that "evidence isn't evidence" is basically just an attempt to bypass investigation and trial and proceed straight to judgement, which is risible.

I still have not come across one defence that attempts to argue that the money flows are legitimate. All that has happened is defenders have backed down from "Joe Biden knew nothing and had no involvement" to "Hunter conned people into paying for Joe without actually getting Joe". I admire the loyalty of the people who watched the threshold slip 3 or 4 times and still think that this time, for sure, the explanation is golden.

By money flows, are you talking about the Saudi money to Jared?
Sure, that too, but given the way various agencies are drawn to investigate all matters Trump, the safe bet is that if they're not investigating, it's because they already looked and it didn't even measure up to "pee tape" standards.

Anything else you want to offer up as a distraction?

Sure, that too, but given the way various agencies are drawn to investigate all matters Trump, the safe bet is that if they're not investigating, it's because they already looked and it didn't even measure up to "pee tape" standards.

Anything else you want to offer up as a distraction?
They’re not investigating the Saudi money?

Can someone please explain to me how people think the COVID vaccine was intended to get microchips into, but are big supporters of Elon Musk, who is literally implanting chips in people's brains? The dichotomy is mind blowing.
This guy?
As I listened, he seemed to build a conspiracy theory on the fly. According to Charlamagne, the president was pretending to get the coronavirus so he could be the first to take the vaccine and become a hero to the world just in time for the election. Which is the provocative, Sasquatch-exists brand of conspiracy theory you might expect to hear on the show. But then Charlamagne took the conversation in a direction I didn’t see coming: “Millions will line up to take the vaccine, and boom, microchips for all of y’all, right in time for goddamn Thanksgiving.”
Article Link

It was prompted by this (all over various tech channels)

Elon Musk says Neuralink implanted wireless brain chip​

Elon Musk says Neuralink implanted wireless brain chip

People were going on about a tech billionaire creating the Vid to implant chips in people, and now totally cool with this actual tech billionaire implanting chips in people's brains, so they could not have to bother using their hands like a chump to work their phone.

It's a tech with really useful applications, and his focus is letting people tweet or some BS. I think having less of a filter between people and their tech devices is probably a terrible, terrible idea, nor do I trust this guy not to beam ads or charge subsription fees to continue walking. The internet of things probably shouldn't include your brain.

Back