• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

6 soldiers, 2 journalists injured in Afghanistan

In the sandbox thread, Qari Muhammad Yousuf reports that Canadian, British and American tanks were destroyed, along with their crews in three very separate regions.....

Yup, this guy really gets around.

George Wallace "That Qari Muhammad Yousuf really gets around.  Wonder what he is driving?"

Maybe a Taliban Suicide Taxi?

Maybe someone should e-mail him and ask:
qma_12345@yahoo.com

Anyone?  Anyone?  Give ya a loony  ;)

lmao That article is actually pretty hilarious in its rediculousness

I wonder what the Al-Qaida application process is like? Maybe he can tell me..... :bullet::bullet::bullet::bullet::bullet:

pfl said:
lmao That article is actually pretty hilarious in its rediculousness

I wonder what the Al-Qaida application process is like? Maybe he can tell me..... :bullet::bullet::bullet::bullet::bullet:

*BinRat shakes his head and waits...*

Will someone PLEASE explain the difference between Taliban and Al-Qaida for this poor donkey?

BinRat55 said:
*BinRat shakes his head and waits...*

Will someone PLEASE explain the difference between Taliban and Al-Qaida for this poor donkey?

Nah.....everything must have a basic standard to compare against..... :-X

AQ - Bin Laden's boys - Imported talent
TB - local talent

Just a note to Tobi when you start a conversation with someone in KAF and the first thing you say is "I just hit a IED" you might what to know you are talking too, the person you are talking to MIGHT be good friends with person who was seriously injured in that incident.

Back