• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2835 Niagara Falls Cadets

ciccapt said:
What's all this about highland headdress?  2835 Niagara Falls RCACC is affiliated with an artillery unit, and therefore wears a green beret with an artillery badge.
I am a CIC capt with one of The Ontario Regiment cadet corps who, as was previously posted, has invited 2835 cadets to our JLC/SLC at Blackdown for at least the past three years.  They are a good corps, with some good cadets and good officers.  Keep it up.

Yeah I was there the first year we were invited to do that course with your cadet corps, and yeah we are not a highland regt by any means, your correct, green beret with arty capbrass, actually when I was invited on your JLC/SLC course, I ended up being staff, I didnt have my NSCE, but I had 7 years of cadets and 2 years of staff going for a 3rd, and I had been teaching since silver star, thats pretty much NSCE in the bag..I just never bothered to take it....didnt need to...in my last year of cadets it wasnt gonna do me any good..lol.

That whole setup with the ONTRS is a interesting deal, although the year I was out with you guys, it was brutally cold..lol.

I know a few cadets in the 2853 Niagra falls area. They did JLC/ SLC with my regiment. It was a fun experience, instead of being with the sister corps as always, they came and made the week an experience. JLC/ SLC 2006 was AMAZING!

Back