• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

You Might Be A Jedi CANADIAN If....

George Wallace

Army.ca Dinosaur
Inactive
Reaction score
Found this on

http://alsocanadian.blogspot.com/

THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2005
You Might Be A Jedi CANADIAN If...(the â Å“alsocanadianâ ? version)
-You are still in the queue for your cyborg hand.
-You keep voting for the evil emperor because "it's better the devil you know".
-Due to budget cuts, your army now consists of Jar Jar Binks and 3 thermal detonators.
-Chewbacca and Han Solo are legally married.
-You got arrested because you forgot to register your light saber.
-You don't have to worry about Jabba the Hut because he died of mad cow disease.
-You ever heard the phrase, "May the force be with you, eh."
-You have ever used the force to influence hockey games.
-The majority of your fellow Jedi vote "dark side" (especially the Ontario and Toronto ones).
-You think the ice world of Hoth "ain't so cold".
-You can't actually use you light saber because it has to have a saber lock on it at all times and be locked inside a saber safe with the light in a separate locked receptacle.
-All your spacecraft have all been grounded due to the KYOTO agreement.
-You were refused a position on the Jedi council because weren't fluently bilingual.
-Your Ewoks build dams.
-You believe the Death Star is only destroying planets because of its history of poverty, and if you are nice to it, it will go away.
-All pod racing advertising contracts went to friends of the Emperor.
-You have used your lightsaber as a source of heat.
-You have used your lightsaber to cut the blocks of ice for your igloo.
-You have sliced open a moose to escape the harsh cold of the averageCanadian winter.
-Your lightsaber has a bottle opener on it.
-The storm troopers raiding your home and place of business wear a red serge.

with more comments at:

http://alsocanadian.blogspot.com/2005/06/you-might-be-jedi-canadian-ifthe.html

It was humerous...Except for the stormtrooper comment. Anyone that gets raided in Canada generally deserves it.

If all the druggies feel that they're hard done by because they get their pot/chrystal meth/ecstasy/speed taken away by the big bad nasty police they should try living in the states...

Slim

You have ever used the force to influence hockey games.

I don't know about that, but a friend's dad has used Chi to influence a game of pool.

Hilarious!  Several members of my family will get copies.

PS: Regarding the "storm troopers in red serge" thing.. I've seen a few jerks in police uniforms do a few jerky things to some other jerks breaking the law ..and I've seen some jerks breaking the law deserve every bit of it.

There's enough jerking around to go around.  I don't think it's quite as easy as saying that 'druggies' get what is coming to them.  ...and that "Anyone that gets raided in Canada generally deserves it."

..the only thing to say in response to that is: Sieg Heil!  Holy bananas.  Google "fascism", son.

I think the inclusion of the comment in the above list was just meant as a Canadianism.  ..Ya know.  ..Red serge. ..Mounties and all that Canadian stuff.  I really don't think that line in particular was meant to be all that political.

My $0.02

Cheers.

mover1 said:
Are we geeks because we understand this?

You really had to ask that question didn't ya eh???

Someone should rename the thread to: "You Might Be A CANADIAN GEEK JEDI if..."

R031 Pte Joe said:
You really had to ask that question didn't ya eh???

Someone should rename the thread to: "You Might Be A CANADIAN GEEK JEDI if..."

ya i think that would probably be a little better suited :)

or change it to  " You Might Be A CANADIAN JEDI GEEK if........

Great Post...funny.  Several of my geek Jedi friends will receive a copy of this post...hehehehe

Cheers

Well I would rather be a geek than be a loser. How can you tell a loser from a geek.
easy a loser used the word "Lad"

mover1 said:
Well I would rather be a geek than be a loser. How can you tell a loser from a geek.
easy a loser used the word "Lad"

-OR-.... They have spongebob squarepants as thier icon...

-OR- also, pictures of their person all cammoed up on this website...

;)

..the only thing to say in response to that is: Sieg Heil!  Holy bananas.  Google "fascism", son.

Have fun with the CF recruiting pee test...son

Passed if you're interested...  ..Never really an issue.  The quote you refer to was in reference to unjust search.  Google Jurisprudence  ..and fascism.

EDIT: Removed term "son" from above post in deference to Slim's greater experience.

Back