• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

World War II West Novie Re-enactor

WestNovieReenactor

Inactive
Reaction score
Good Evening everyone.
I'd like to introduce myself to all of the member's here. I am a Canadian World War II Re-enactor/Living History addict, living in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
I am a member of the Maritimes World War II Living History Association. A group of men and women, who, wish to preserve as much of the history of Canada during World War II, by putting on displays at schools, Remembrance Day parades/ceremonies, and other various events.
We just started last year, but this year was our first actual year of attending events as we spent the first year getting our gear and everything.

The impression I do is of the West Nova Scotia Regiment. I joined this group as, I have to be honest...I know very little of our history in World War II, and by joining this group, I have learned quite a bit.
And the reason I chose the West Novies, is because that as I am currently in Nova Scotia, the W NSR is a local unit.

I am curious if there are many other re-enactors here on this site.

This is a picture of me in my West Nova Scotia Regiment uniform, holding an MG-42 that belongs to another re-enactor/Airsofter.
He bought that MG-42 about 35 years ago, from a guy who found it in his basement, and bought it for 175 dollars.....you couldn't do that nowadays...

Back