• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Women-Men

A

Arctic_Fox

How do women get treated in the army? Is it the same as guys? Is it true they have to be less fit? What is the ratio of men to women? If men have to do 19 pushups how come women only have to do 9? Under the fitness guide women only have to like half almost. http://www.recruiting.forces.gc.ca/html/careers/getting_ready/fitn_guid.html :gunner:

Is it true all guys want is "Feed me, Fuc* me and shut the Fuc* up?" I heard this once, sounds right to me but I wanna know how guys really feel about that.

a)
for the fitness it takes in to account the typical body of females- don‘t have the potential for same strentgh etc... this however doesn‘t limit females to not doing the "other " standards...trust me.. I know many a gal who can far exceed me in strength...i‘m not ashamed of it.. .same with them being in better shape etc...

b) ur comment about what all guys want is truely sad. That is complete hogwash. not true. especially from the caring guys that are out there *yes they do exist. Jerks maybe. majority thought? no. are you living in the 1940‘s?

I wouldn‘t give a recruit any of my food and i‘d probably tell them to shut up if they were asking stupid questions ;)

lmao ok ok, I belive u I was just checking to see if guys really felt like that I guess you don‘t but I know many that do. There should be more guys like U

Back