• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wifi In Russel

SamHashey

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am currently in Russel and can't seem to figure out how to get wifi. Eastlink and bell can't find the building in their system. I keep wasting all my data. Anything helps thank you.

Just saying you’re in Russel isn’t really all that specific but I’m going to assume it’s a barracks block somewhere.

Talk to someone there who already has the service as to how to direct the installer to where you are, or alternatively ask Base Accompdations. In many Bases there are civic addresses (as in the same as a location that isn’t on the base that are required for 911 services) templated on top of the building names and numbers that we use that might be what is required.

garb811 said:
Just saying you’re in Russel isn’t really all that specific but I’m going to assume it’s a barracks block somewhere.

I'm guessing it might be this place,

Russell House
https://www.google.com/search?ei=mqICXO3-F6awjwSojIjgDw&q=site%3Aarmy.ca+%22russell+house%22&oq=site%3Aarmy.ca+%22russell+house%22&gs_l=psy-ab.12...0.0..88349...0.0..0.0.0.......0......gws-wiz.fTuAAZ2mGOw

There is no wifi in Russell House. I was there this past fall and had to go to Tims (not the on-base one) to find something workable.

Go up Almon street and turn right on Robie. It's about a 10 minute walk.

Back