• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Why beer is ok or The Buffalo Theory.

Island Ryhno

Inactive
Reaction score
Cliff Claven explains to Norm:

"Well you see Norm it's like this...a herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more effecient machine. And that Norm is why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some getting smart to do..hic!  8)

hahahah

That was an awsome read.. I gotta tell my one teacher this.. he will fall over laughing!

Ah good old Cliff Claven, one of the best tv characters of all time.

Well....I should be much smarter in a few hours!!!!!  ;D

so then all my buddys were only mad at me cuz i was at the moment smarter than stephen hawking lol

great read they should do  a study lol
we spend money on more useless things
:cdn:

Back