• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

who is your ideal celebrity Prime Minister?

who is your ideal primeminister?

• Jim Carry

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Mike Myers

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Don Cherry

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Rick Mercer

Votes: 24 49.0%

• Total voters

Jonny Boy

Inactive
Reaction score
who would be your ideal prime minister for Canada. if they are not an option than just tell use and i will add them after.

What a waste of bandwidth. I read this topic thinking it was serious.

Any Mod want to lock this tripe?

Ricky would make a good one, but Julian and Bubbles would need to be his close advisers in the PMO :blotto:

Caesar said:

IMO, I don't think the topic should be locked. It's posted under radio chatter, why not have a little fun. If you want a serious poll, make one yourself.

Rick Mercer - Jim and Mike are too goofy and Cherry's a bit too unstable. Mercer's funny, politically savvy, and he's got nuance.

Caesar said:

Was this originally posted under "Politics" or something?

Cherry, Cherry, Cherry, Cherry!!!!!!!!(If not PM, I hope the CBC at least removes the 7 sec delay when/if he comes back....)

Julian is smarter than Ricky, so give it to Julian. Bubbles could be GG.

Ann Coulter, but she would have to immigrate first.  Google her name, then get your eyes opened up.

Tom

TCBF said:
Ann Coulter...

I don't f*cking think so!!!

Not after she says sh*t like this:

http://movies.collegehumor.com/media/movies/foxoncanada.wmv

My nominations would be:

- Mary Walsh

- Doug Gilmour

I could not bring up the link on this machine, I will try again tomorrow.  Is she being hard on us?  Some one should - we are NOT living up to our potential, except as freeloaders.

Tom

Not a friggin' chance would I want Ann Coulter as PM, with her saying we're lucky we're allowed to exist on the same continent as the US. I gotta say out of the list of possible choices, Rick Mercer for PM!

Rick's a Commie... Ann has a point: when was the last time we pulled our weight on this continent?

Tom

I nominate Arnold. and in other news, the shag-a-licious bandwagon Mr. Myers is first in the polls........ at least for this fine citizen.

I thought this was serious too!

Personally I can't believe those that have given Rick Mercer more votes than the Sour Grapes himself.  What are you thinking..Tisk Tisk Tisk..Unstable yes, but what politicain is stable(say one thing do another).  Sour Grapes, he would just do it.  Not "just" do it,  but give a play by play as Ron Mclean color commentated every motive for cuts and grants.  It would be interesting to see how CBC would like him now (ahem hehehe)....Also, Seeing that the house of parliament is somewhat oval shaped, he would feel right at home! Maybe have a half time show at intermissions/recesses during heated discussions.  Good on ya Don Cherry yous da man! He's got my vote!

But also for other things he does for the community aswell.

Cheers!!
-Buzz 

TCBF said:
Ann Coulter, but she would have to immigrate first.   Google her name, then get your eyes opened up.

Tom

What?? Yes, lets have an American HACK political extremist considered by even her colleagues to be little more than a reactionary attention wh-re who makes derrogitory remarks about Canada because it contains a French speaking population as our PM. She's an ignorant bigot with about as deep an understanding of Canada as I have of Flemish Nazi lesbians.

Lets clone a dead former Prime Minister like Macdonald, W.L Mackenzie King or Pearson (or any other) use something that has been proven to work :blotto:

What?? Yes, lets have an American HACK political extremist considered by even her colleagues to be little more than a reactionary attention wh-re who makes derrogitory remarks about Canada because it contains a French speaking population as our PM. She's an ignorant bigot with about as deep an understanding of Canada as I have of Flemish Nazi lesbians.

I agree, only you put it in kinder words than I would.

Glorified Ape said:
Flemish Nazi lesbians.

Now that is something I would like to see.

Ann Couter is a bag - she is no different then Michael Moore.

Actually, she would probably fit well into the PM role - just as PM PM remembered the Canadian landing at Norway, she will "get back to us" about the Canadian involvment in the Vietnam War.... ::)

badpup said:
1 word:
Shaina :o

umm unless you have not been following Shaina is no longer Canadian. she now has swiss citizenship and she lives there.

also i think that don cherry would be an excellent choice. he is not afraid to speak his mind. also on every hockey night in Canada that is closeest to remembrance day he gives a speech and really acknowledges the military. in my opinion that is what we need in a leader.

my 2nd choice would be rick mercer. he is hilarious in a patriotic way. i love show on this hour has 22 minutes called talking to Americans.

-Hutch- said:
...... this hour has 22 minutes called talking to Americans.

ahh yes..of course. Just for that Mercer would come second to Cherry as the "President" of Canada.   As far as they know he probably already is!

Shania. The first thing that comes to mind is "we're having a party, a party for two". She'll always be a Canadian. Got my vote but on a whole different level.

Cheers!!
-Buzz

Back