• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

which Wireless Internet Provider can you get/use at CFLRS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err, yes yes what was I thinking.  You are encouraged to use statements like:

1.  My cousin said...
2.  I read in Soldier of Fortune....
3.  But in Call of Duty 4, when I...
4.  Why?
5.  In air/sea/army Cadets, we...
6.  When I was in the Reserves...
7.  I read the Joining Instructions but didn't necessarily agree with them in principle...

Those are all safe, expected comments.  :D

Actually Fraser you bring up a good point.  It will save you much heartache and time if you hold off on buying anything that is not specifically told to be purchased ahead.  The Canex in the Mega will have much of the stuff you need, and as you yourself said, it will prevent you from buying the wrong items.

Your cousin telling you of his mistake is a good thing.

As for a book being pointless, my thought on the matter is: Would you rather have one and not need it? Or need one and not have it?

Oh, and my comments are not said with a sarcastic tone, they are serious.

JIs, Page B-1/2, Note.  "The majority of these articles can be purchased at the Canex at your expense."

However, if you want to buy them before hand, make sure you pay attention to detail.

From the same page of the JIs.

Rince-bouche format maximum 750 ml, 1, Mouth wash, max size 750ml

Shampooing, format maximum 750 ml, 1, Shampoo, max size 750ml

etc etc

Its not rocket surgery!  :P

Follow the JIs, anything else try searching here in the Recruiting Forum. I can almost guarantee it's been covered.

Now that this is starting to spiral, and has gone on longer than it should've.........

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back