• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Where is the BIQ?

Rot

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm thinking about jointing the Queen's Own Rifles in Scarborough.  Where would I do the BIQ?

Probably Medford but could also be Gagetown, NB or Aldershot, NS

I have just one question about Meaford - do they have the kind of shower where you have to stand in a circle and look at another guy's junk or not?

I'm pretty sure all the showers are open so yes, you will see other guy's junk. However you'll have very little time to shower and won't care what you see. You'll just be focused on getting in, out and ready for inspection/breakfast/whatever.

I have just one question about Meaford - do they have the kind of shower where you have to stand in a circle and look at another guy's junk or not?

Yes.

We all stand in a circle and look at each other's junk.  Then we all do jumping jacks to limber up for a game of twister before we all drink peach schnapps, slap each other's bums, and laugh about what a gay time we're all having on BIQ...

Next question?

Rot said:

You've got to overcome your shyness sooner than later dude...I think that what the showers are like should be the least of your concerns.  At least we haven't adapted wall-less stalls like the US military uses (hint - bring a magazine to make your own walls) - yet.

MM

I'm not the one who's going to be shy.  It's the other guys who are going to be embarrassed about the size of their balls compared to my own.

That was just a rumour I heard a long time ago.  Thanks for verifying it.

I'm not the one who's going to be shy.  It's the other guys who are going to be embarrassed about the size of their balls compared to my own.

Dude, no one's going to be embarrassed over anything.  In the field and in the shower, you'll all be expected to satisfy each other regardless of size.

Rot said:

That was just a rumour I heard a long time ago.  Thanks for verifying it.

So the rumour was that your junk was bigger than everyone elses or that the showers were public - since I don't know you from Adam, I certainly can't verify the former.

MM

Wonderbread said:
Yes.

We all stand in a circle and look at each other's junk.  Then we all do jumping jacks to limber up for a game of twister before we all drink peach schnapps, slap each other's bums, and laugh about what a gay time we're all having on BIQ...

Next question?

You forgot to mention the "Pivot Man".  How are these young kids going to learn to do it right?

Wonderbread said:
Yes.

Next question?
oh lovely  ::)

Sheesh, and people make jokes about the Navy.

Just for the record, our showers are individual stalls. :)

That's okey.  The Army only gives the impression to new Recruits that they will have showers.  Once they are out of BMQ and BIQ, showers only become a rumour.  A myth perpetuated by non-Army types who keep 'Bankers Hours' and split their time between the smoking area and Tim Hortons.  ;D

gcclarke said:
Sheesh, and people make jokes about the Navy.

Just for the record, our showers are individual stalls. :)

An yet the Navy guys still "share" them  >:D

I thought in the Navy you were supposed to enter the showers with your soap on a rope around one of your ankles - can anyone verify?

MM

In all honesty, I was worried when I was younger about walking around with my schlong out.  Someone told me about the group showers when I was in high school and the image stuck in my head, but I don't give a damn anymore.

What I want to know now is if it's considered bad taste to make dick jokes while my bird's out.

Back