• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Where does your MP sit in the House of Commons?- An interactive guide

vangemeren

Inactive
Reaction score
Here's a neat little interactive picture of where the MPs sit in the House of Commons.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/interactives/cp-house-of-commons/

My MP sits in the nosebleeds, although not as far as I would have thought.

At least mine is in the centre, behind the big guns. Albeit in the fourth row 8)

Just-next-to-farthest to the left for mine, in more ways than one....

Technically I'm Calgary Southeast (KENNY), but in previous years I was living in Calgary Southwest (HARPER).

milnews.ca said:
Just-next-to-farthest to the left for mine, in more ways than one....
While both Thunder Bay ridings are represented by the NDP, because of space they are sitting on the right side of the House instead of the left side. Even if they were conservative seats they would probably be in the nosebleeds, look at the Kenora riding.

van Gemeren said:
While both Thunder Bay ridings are represented by the NDP, because of space they are sitting on the right side of the House instead of the left side. Even if they were conservative seats they would probably be in the nosebleeds, look at the Kenora riding.

Seen - I was orienting left and right of arc based on looking at the diagram as is.

My MP sits in the nosebleeds, although not as far as I would have thought.

[/quote] I think mine is looking down on the nosebleed section. she is that far back. Me Thinks Wawa is not that important to the over all picture.

Thanks!  I did not even know who my MP was,                      or care! ;D

You have to realise that I am from the province that throws away its votes! Yes, that one!

Gasplug :salute:

Thanks for the link!

My MP is wayyyy in the nosebleeds, practically within striking distance of the NDP.

Mine, Michelle Simson (Scarborough Southwest) is in the nosebleeds, but has a lovely view of the back of Mr. Dion's head :)

Mine, Pierre Lemieux is third row and to the left of John Baird

mjc_1812 said:
Thanks for the link!

My MP is wayyyy in the nosebleeds, practically within striking distance of the NDP.
lucky you mine is NDP.

Back