• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Where do you call home?

Where do you call home?

• Total voters
I am originally from an RCR town known as Hartland, New Brunswick. Home now is Fredericton N.B.

I am currently living in Moncton, New Brunswick....  born raised in Saint John... Hopefully soon if all goes well I will be in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu...then from there who knows..

Hey "xo31@711ret" Yes i''m ex-RCR nice to talk a few of the old boys once in a while. I did battle school in London went to Dukes coy and in 80 went to Germany with 3 RCR for 4 years then back to Winnipeg, when the pats took our place in Germany. Ended up back in London as Reg force Cadre with 4 RCR after my second stint in Germany and decided to stay here. Great city.

Drop me a line sometime.

Sig_Des said:
Seriously...you need to stop being a hermit ;D

I do try to get out every now and then, but this darn phobia of mine (lackofcomputeritis) keeps me stuck in the basement. ;D

Great, now there's a visual image burned into my retina, a radop with pasty winter knee caps in shorts emerging from a basement...my eyes, my eyes!  8)

niner domestic said:
Great, now there's a visual image burned into my retina, a radop with pasty winter knee caps in shorts emerging from a basement...my eyes, my eyes!  8)

You're welcome ;)

OK, i'll put up this link so you all can enjoy the view I see everyday.
http://www.rencontreeast.com/joyce.html
There are more on the site there too.

I'll always consider london/woodstock ontario my home.
as I always yell at people 'I'm posted to petawawa, I don't live here!'
Greg

Wakefield, NB (Between Hartland & Woodstock)

Currently near Phoenix,AZ (been here about 10 years)

Well I don't have the option of 2 choices. NB/PEI, back and forth...that's how it works for me.

were ever you will end up..home will always be there.

Yeoman said:
I'll always consider london/woodstock ontario my home.
Hey yeoman, I was a Woodstock boy originally, parents still live in the same house in Huron/Devonshire area.  Happen to know a Tim Irving?  He was with 4 RCR back in the day

Pictures of my home:

http://www.williamslake.ca/index.asp?p=2&pgs=1

Hey RangerRay, do/did you know a Steve Cahill ? Was a good buddy of mine with 1RCR in the early 80's.

for me it will always be  this  8)

quebec-de-nuit.jpg

Back