• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

When is the first BMOQ in 2010

Blackwonder

Inactive
Reaction score
DOes anyone know when the first BMOQ will take place in 2010?  In past years has it started in January?

Usually 2nd or 3rd  Monday in January. They start 2 courses and one French.

Well you'll have to. :nod: Make sure you check out the threads on BMQ/BMOQ. They'll help.

Good luck!

I started BMOQ with 1 other platoon on the 5th of January this year. There were 2 other platoons that started very shortly thereafter. After that, you're looking at late April/May. That's not to say that the training calendar is going to be the same...

My recruiter told me they will be running BMQ every 1-2 monday in a month for this year.
So bmq every month does not seem right, dont know if canada can keep up with that?

Every Monday except for May and December 2 English and twice a month a French course starts. Why is it hard to believe we can't keep up with that?

By the way "Canada", when typed or written should start with a capital "C". Some us are actually proud of this country. Go figure!

My mistake, I like my country too. I LOVE CANADA, for some reason I thought basic was only every 3 months. Reason of sizing and what not.
Good to learn to know, maybe when infantry is open again it will be faster.

Back