• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What would you take?

Case, 1 Ea, ALexander Keiths India Pale Ale
Mugs, Draught, 1 ea
DVD Disc, 1 per plt, "Strange Brew", "FUBAR"
Tv-Dvd Combo, 1 per Plt
Longjohns, w/assflap, 1 ea
Touques, Red, with fuzzy ball, 1 ea

Wait a minute....

I already have those :)

Originally posted by FUBAR:
[qb] I would equip myself with the traditional Canadian red flanel camouflage pattern uniform, which blends in with the natural surroundings of my local pub just superbly. My weapon of choice would probably be an empty bottle of Labatte, and a hockey stick, which I occasionally use for my infamous beaver-hunting trips. [/qb]
Thing is, mate, beer bottles are only good once. You can only shmack someone over the head so many times before it‘s reduced to shards of glass...

I‘d take seven other like minded, blackhearted b@stards who are also ill-tempered, angry at the world, devoid of mercy, and who shoot at marksman levels. The rest is window dressing. The man makes the soldier, not the kit.

I would take CADPAT as my BDU, XM8 (yes it‘s ugly, but it sure does the job. And it‘s HK!)the SR-47, or just our good old C7A1 as my primary and a .45 Para as my secondary weapon.

http://www.hk-usa.com/pages/military-le/rifles-carbines/xm8.html

http://quarterbore.com/kac/sr47.html

Can‘t go wrong with these babies.

Why take an Xm8 when its never been proven? The Ross Rifle was supposedly a good weapon as well until they got it in field conditions.

Originally posted by Ex-Dragoon:
[qb] Why take an Xm8 when its never been proven? The Ross Rifle was supposedly a good weapon as well until they got it in field conditions. [/qb]
Yes it‘s true.

Basically it‘s almost exact as the G36K but with a couple of different things. The G36K is one of the best guns around the world.

The Ross‘ problem was that it wasn‘t soldier-proof. Fantastic, highly accurate rifle, but a little complex to strip and assemble without paying attention. Most of its problems arose from soldiers putting the bolt in upside down, which was very easy to do.

Back