• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What would you take?

C

culloden

Some friends of mine here in the states(we are all ex military) got into this debate of what kit would you take with you into combat if you had a choice? Everything from uniforms to kit to weapons.
Here‘s my choice:
BDUs: Rhodesian pattern made out of rip-stop
Kit:British assault vest with a Camelback
Wepaons:M1A with an E stock. And a Kimber Custom 2 for the pistol.
Anyway, what would you Canucks use?
Just wondering :akimbo:

My custom elastic gun...outfitted with top quality clothspin and screws and a big bag of those wide elastics...and my moms best cooking pot *for a helmet* and a big red cape and my mittens and a small lunch...oh and i can‘t forget to put my underwear overtop long johns :) i‘ll be the talk of the town

it all depends on the terrain for me, i would take british bdu‘s,aussie tac vest, mini 14( i always wanted to shoot some one with one of those) and my side arm would be a para ordance P14-45(canadian handgun), and i like boonie hats, so no metal pots for me :p

I don‘t think clothing really matters. I‘d take a larger tank then anything the opposing force has. If I couldn‘t find that, then I‘d bring a larger missile.

Beyond that, I could be naked.

My fish belly white complexion makes great cam in the winter.

Leopard 2 A5 with upgraded armour package. APFSDS-DU and HESH with a nice mix of WP for cookin‘.

And an echelon to back us up with the bullets, beans and go juice. Mechs with EVERY part we‘d need(not these days but this is a dream right?)

Clothing? Covvies and boots, black beret(my helmet is 46 ton of steel and sex appeal) with Dragoon hatbadge.

Hooked into the ICS a CD player with such classics as "Ride the Lightening" or "Crazy Train" or "Damage Inc." etc

Oh to have an unlimited budget......

Regards

Hmm....
I‘ll have to think on that one. I‘d bring a hockey stick definitely, (to shmack people with,) a nice warm winter toque, (in the colours of red and white,) pencils to throw at people... aAaAaAand.. a few good friends to die with! :D

Soldiers for the most part don‘t have the option, so the question is redundant.

I would take a lacrosse stick, some poutine and a t-shirt with the oath of allegiance to the beaver on it.

Leopard 2 A5 with upgraded armour package
Ahh.. such a fine looking beast, IMHO.. I love one just to drive around town.. traffic jam? no problem, you can ride over it in style. BUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

realistically... prolly standard canadian kit but with a G36E as rifle and Colt 1911 as sidearm.

and a jet.

I would equip myself with the traditional Canadian red flanel camouflage pattern uniform, which blends in with the natural surroundings of my local pub just superbly. My weapon of choice would probably be an empty bottle of Labatte, and a hockey stick, which I occasionally use for my infamous beaver-hunting trips.

Soldiers for the most part don‘t have the option, so the question is redundant.

No kidding. I was one, this is just a WHAT IF

Like the preferences shown towards the .45. Kimber & Para Ordinance are fine choices, I like both. Had to say that, love the .45.

Aside from that, my Canucks jersey, iPod, bungies, tobasco sauce & Baby wipes.

Back