• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What Trades are LEV 3 security or higher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzle

Inactive
Reaction score
Without getting into anything above Top secret, which trades are all required to be L3. I know there are situations where it is incresed due to your job, but other than Sig Ops and Int, who else is that level as a minimum? Admin Clerks? LOLl I know that sounds funny but they can read anything from the CO down right?

Sorry for the newbish question :)

I'm in the CF so it's nothing other than a curiosity.

Every baby PILOT is vetted for Level 3 too...

Kincanucks has outlined the trades and classifications that MAY require them to do some or parts of their job.   Just because you have a security clearance it doesn't give you carte blanche access to classified informaiton - there is still a "need to know" requirement.   Access to Level 3 (and higher) material is very compartmentalized and I can guarantee that you don't walk into your local reserve int company to gain access to it.   Rule of thumb - anyone can receive a Level 3 (or higher) security clearance if they are required to have one for their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back