• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What should i do next?

HarwantTatla

Reaction score
Sorry to post this thread but what should my next step be my Applicant Process Status says Ready For Testing im not aware what should i do now?
any help would be helpful.

What I did at that point is email the specific recruiters at each unit I wanted to apply to, then made an appointment to meet them in person.

I spoke to three of them and a few weeks later they called me to do the CFAT and physical test.

Now it is back to waiting for a few months.

You can find the email addresses on the Forces.ca site or in the handbook.

I have the same status as you, thanks for posting the question

I’m in the same process as u , thinking of going to barracks and talking to recruiter in person if they still will be there on Thursday 7 -10 not sure if in the summer maybey during the day

It says

When We Train​

September to June:

• Thursday evenings
  • 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • one weekend per month.
Full-time summer employment is available from May to August.

I’m in the same process as u , thinking of going to barracks and talking to recruiter in person if they still will be there on Thursday 7 -10 not sure if in the summer maybey during the day

It says

When We Train​

September to June:

• Thursday evenings
  • 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • one weekend per month.
Full-time summer employment is available from May to August.

I would say best call during office hours - or better yet, email. That way you don't catch them by surprise, and they may take a look at your file and give you a more useful, considerered response/steps to be taken or whatever.

Just my 2 cents.

Back