• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What PC Video Game Are You Playing Now?

I have far cry 2 installed but really haven't played it looks good.also Bio shock ,call of duty 4, medal of honour airborne, and assassins creed.

dipped into my snes collection for another run through might and magic 3 :)

Playing Half Life 2 series. Just completed Portal, now THAT was fun!

Don't have time these days for FPSing, but I found a great little time killer.  Free Rider 2.  You draw your own tracks then race through them on your vehicle of choice (mostly mountain bikes and bmx).  Its harder than you think.  Here is an example of a phenomenal map in honour of the North Shore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoD0zrUVJB4&feature=related

the track database is here:

http://www.fr2db.fr/index.php

Left 4 Dead. Nothing but a simple zombie shooting game. Gonna buy Grand Theft Auto 5 soon.

My Cheap lil laptop can't play any of the modern games you guys are talking about  :(  Ever tried to FPS on a touchpad anyway?  Not fun.

Got myself a months worth of EverQuest recently just to check out whats gone on in the game since quitting several years back.  What a time trip back to high school.

Haven't played any video games in months, but TF2 was my favourite back when I was.

Fallout 3 - waited years for it and now I can say it was worth it!

Made by a different company but they manage to add to the game without ruining the game flavour

Anyone ever try thus Combat Mission Shock Force?  A replacement for JCATS if I ever saw one - fun as hell to boot.

Call of Duty 5. Treyarch botched the game, but its still pretty fun.

The incongruous said:
Fallout 3 anyone?

As posted above, waited years for it to come out and have been addicted since it got installed on my lap top!

Infanteer said:
Anyone ever try thus Combat Mission Shock Force?  A replacement for JCATS if I ever saw one - fun as hell to boot.

I think anything is a step up from JCATS IMHO.

I don`t tent to play many PC games, but there is a naval MMO RTS called Navy Field which is free to download, and free to play. One feature that is nice is that the battles often don`t take more than 5-10 minutes.

I played Diablo and Diablo II in the past. I can load it back on my PC if needed.

These days I play Civilization IV: Beyound the Sword. Over the holidays I had a game going for three days.

Back