• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your recomendation QL3 and Moving?

RMJOE

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello I have had a great experience with the recruiting staff so far, but some of the information I received was not accurate. During my multiple visits the question I gave to the recruiter was the same at QL3's in Gaugetown does the CF move your Family there and what pay incentives are there if your home is in another province than QL3's? The recruiter told me plenty of times that the CF will move your family for QL3's and their are a fair number of financial benefits ( incentives ) set up for people who leave their family behind ( out of province). Today though during my interview I asked and one of the officers contacted Gaugetown, and they said they do not cover a move for that 28 week QL3. Do you know of anything that can help me out in that situation?

I am currently on the RM QL3 and all of the guys on the course who have families couldn't move to Gagetown with their families.If there is a long wait for your course they may allow you to do OJT in a unit near your home but it is not guaranteed, if on the other hand there is only a relatively short amount of time between BMQ and QL3 you might be in PAT Platoon in CFSME for that time. Basically plan on being away from your family for at least the length of the course(~6months) and most likely for some time longer.

If you have any questions feel free to msg me.

Have a good day
GD

Try this, type into Google:- Canadian Forces and add your question. You will get some helpful info. Enjoy your reading. There are also many forums on this site that will pop up. Here is one link for you:-  http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/about-policies-standards-benefits-relocation/ch-208-relocation-benefits.page

Back