• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your favourite team in cadets?

What is your favourite team??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that was intentional. good eye though yoman . drill team and flag party i use the same names for. Other people in the squadron don't though

When you say "What's your favorite team?", do you mean a team that goes to competitions. If so, I have not heard of any flag party competitions. But if your talking about just any team, I still think Drill Team is my favorite team.

Drill Team as well, myself, even though we didn't go to Competition this year due to a lot of conflicting competitions and scheduling. Our Drill Team will be up in the air this year, it seems, though.

And if you're not specifically referring to competition teams, you might also add Ground School.

Cheers,
Craig

I'm going to have to say RANGE TEAM! is my favorite, it might have something to do with the fact that both my Squadron Shooting Teams placed 1st & 2nd at the DCRA Nationals!!!      :salute: :cdn:   
GO 848!!!
  ;D

Hey Trakalo.. i think we go to the same squadron 848 royal roads!! i found another 848er  :salute:

hey guys. I'm adding teams that are big in most squadrons. like for our flag party you HAVE to be on drill team. so that's why i am on drill team. Not just because its awesome and currently winning the polls but I'm also on flag party.  :king:

If I would have a chance to pick another one.. i would have picked Biathlon!!! Thats the best team EVER!!!  :)

oh man that's like 3 or 2 teams i forgot about I'll add biathlon right now. Sorry about that. I still think band should of gotten some votes. None from me though because I'm a drill guy.  :king:

If I had a second choice i would pick SAR.. Search and Rescue= First Aid Team--I think

well guys, closing it looks like range team is going to take the title as favourite team. Still 6 days left, anything could happen :king:

Well, Alberta army and some sea cadet corps have the option of sending a team to the Wilderness Challenge. Most fun you will ever have hiking 25 miles over 2 days. Range and Biathalon are good too, but don't compare to Wilderness Challenge.

Is there any competition in Ontario along those lines? If so PM me.

Thanks, Geoff

Back in the Mid 90's, 99 Lynx had a gymnastics team.  We didnt have much of a band..or any other teams, but we had an awsome gymnastics team.  We were like the only Squadron that had one, but it was alot of fun.  Our instructor was this really...um..'advanced in age' gentleman, but he was still able to teach us, and we even demonstated at our annual.

Back