• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What Courses should I expect to do???

navygravy

Inactive
Reaction score
I recently was sworn in as a NCDT in the Naval Reserves. I am going through as a MARS Officer. I have heard different things from various people about where I will be spending my summer and for how long. I'm wondering if anyone can clarify what course(s) I will be taking this summer and how long they are.

I will ask someone at my unit when I go in next, however, I would like to get a understanding now, rather than later. Thanks

You'll probably be doing your basic Officer Training in Esquimalt next summer, and if you have the time, NETPO will likely be available to you too (naval environment training), which is a few weeks.  Then the next summer you will do your mars III and mars IV (someone with direct experience can tell you more).  I have a lot of friends who are navres mars, so that's generally how it goes.  But i'm sure they offer Mars courses during the year as well.  Like I said, definitly not an expert, just experience from friends.

Back