• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What are you listening to/fav type of music

Just got voices from the frontline, pretty good rap from american soldiers in Iraq. Also got the new Rise Against, awesome CD.

In Flames, Static X, Rammstein, Ensiferum, Wintersun, Dragon Force, Dream Theater, Buck 65, Clawfinger, GWAR, Rhapsody, Run DMC, and Throwdown. Just to name a few.

Helloween, Sonata Arctica, Weezer, Nightwish, Dream Theater, Iced Earth, Iron Maiden, Joe Satriani, Epiphane, Machinae Supremacy, Our Lady Peace, Matthew Good Band, Rhapsody...

and lots of other good stuff :)

I just got Godsmack's new CD Speak, it isnt that bad, but I rather Metallica or Drowing Pool.

The persistant, all-pervading whine coming from the day room: "Boss Boss Boss Boss Boss Boss BOSS BOSS BOSS BOSS BOSSSSSSS!"

The new Brooks & Dunn album Hillbilly Deluxe. :nana:

Steel Badger said:
The persistant, all-pervading whine coming from the day room: "Boss Boss Boss Boss Boss Boss BOSS BOSS BOSS BOSS BOSSSSSSS!"

I've ALMOST put that sound out of my memory....

This is what has been on my list lately. I'm mostly into punk music (I'm in a punk band as well)

Against Me
- Don't Lose Touch
- Reinventing Axle Rose
- Walking is Still Honest
- Pints of Guinness Make You Strong
- Rice and Bread

Bouncing Souls
- Kids and Heroes
- Sing Along
- True Believers
- Live to Fight
- Gone
- Hopeless Romantic

Dropkick Murphy's
- Boys on the Docks
- Spicy Mchaggis Jig
- Fields of Athenry

Flogging Molly
- Within a Mile of Home

Well I'm kinda in a different phase than before...

Gnarles Barkley
50 Cent
Blue October
Buck Cherry
Kanye West
Rihanna
Eminem

Pretty much anything that is new and getting big turn over on the radio I've downloaded.

Mind you I still listen to my Ozzy, Metalica, Iron Maiden...the staple music of a tanker    ;D

Regards

After I got past the  :eek: look when I said I had never heard of them, a friend introduced me to Tool.  Now I get  ;D because he knows that he has gotten me hooked. 

Favourites?  Most of them, but if I had to narrow it down, would definitely be: Vicarious, Schism and Pushit.

Check out Vancouver legend-in-the-making Don Alder.  Start with DR DR.

http://www.donalder.com/vidclips.html

I brought three albums over here from back home, and i reckon i'm going to wear "Dallas Crane" out!
"Dirty Hearts", and "Out in Space" are my two big favorites right now. Download anything by them and you'll love it. The lead singer is best mates with the lead singer from Wolfmother although they've got different tastes. Dallas Crane is more rockabilly/blues/Aus rock.
They'r awesome

devil39 said:
I saw The Mars Volta open for System of a Down in the Hammer.  Great show.  The Mars Volta is a very interesting group.

Yeah, I was suppose to see them in Quebec City with the Red Hot Chili Peppers, but I can't now since my BMQ starts Sept 4 and the show is is oct 1st.

At the moment, Rainmaker by Iron Maiden.

I just picked up the Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift soundtrack, and its decent. A lot of hip hop which I'm not big into, but a couple of the songs make up for it. Particularly the song Speed by Atari Teenage Riot. Great song.

the salads, got to see them for free at capital Ex here in Etown. good show, smallish crowd. sucks being the opener.

2Pac (best rapper  :))
Ice Cube
Mobb Deep
Busta Rhymes
Flipmode Squad
Lost Boyz
N.W.A
and lots more rap  :D

Back