• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Weapons modification RANT.

"Battle Buddies"  They are a bit creepy in the middle of the night on mefloquine.  Like a psycho munchkin army

Hey no laughing!!,... You don't know!,... You weren't there!!!

They just kept comming,... a never ending tide of the little Bas****s,...  :o We couldn't shoot fast enough!,.... You didn't even have to aim,... just shoot low!,.... the ones in the back would just clamer over their fallen like an unstopable tide body armoured rats!,.... CQC with an enemy that always goes for the groin!!!!,.....  :'( Damn,... I just can't talk about anymore!,...... :crybaby:

I wonder whose wpn that is??
On a side note it was nice to see the tankers all get brand new holographic sights.  Yes I'm jealous.

Sort of a hijack, re: your armour carrier. I really dont understand the mentality of some people. While in theater I attmepted to use a ciras. I was using the issue soft inserts and plates just in the ciras carrier. Obviously nixed by CoC, why? Who knows! I can understand using your own armour and plates (Even if they are better) because of liability etc, but if you are using issue armour what is the big deal? Sorry for the rant, carry on

CIRAS and othe BALCS carriers do not fit the CF Soft Armour.
  The CF soft goes over the shoulders where BACLS cut does not.

I dont agree with it -- but that the CF

I had to squeeze it in, and fold over the shoulder of the rear panel slightly but it wasnt that bad a fit, and as the folded portion was right on the shoulder pad area it was barely noticable

Hey -- I cut a CF PSP Panel to fit a SPEAR/BALCS vest  ;D -- Its way beyond our pay grade.

Cut? Defaced the queens property? As a law abiding, issue kit using troop I am shocked and appalled! ::) ;)

I'm going for a new BALCS cut chunk o armour, the soft armor I have in my vest now is about 10 yrs old,but I still trust it more than the PSP Frag vest. I wonder why we got the vest protective, fragmentation,not the vest protective small arms.....I'll be switching rigs when I get back to LKAF as my next joboverhere will be more dismounted than mounted.

G -- you mean you dont like Zylon  :blotto:

Shocked I tell you Shocked  :o

Hey!!! There is nothing wrong with Zylon a slong as it is kept away from sunlight,heat,and sweat,it's perfect for armor in the desert!!!! :salute:

Anothers toy

Shawnsshit.jpg

I'd send you one too - but I'm down to one...
  Want a NF 1-4 FC-2 reticle?

Personally I am very happy to see the CoC lightening up when it comes to kit and weapons. So basically for someone to add some toys to their rifle, just got to get the weapons tech to ok it? What about painting weapons? Is anyone doing that here in Canada or is that just happening on operations?

I-6, I see you are still kitting out the whole battle group eh? LOL! Good on you. Are you coming our for the CTOMS course??? Be good to hoist beers with you again! I think I am going to get a rail for my C7 and start making waves, although our current CO is quite progressive.

The wpns techs had nothing to do with it,other than a few enlightened souls it's still shock and awe when it comes to what the users are doing to their equipment. Spray paint,I've used it in Canada as well,a varsol bath will remove it  no prolem.

That Chest rig is a beaut...and id like to know where to get one of those "Infidel" Tabs...

Dixon said:
That Chest rig is a beaut...and id like to know where to get one of those "Infidel" Tabs...

I hear that Infidel-6 has a rigourous programme, in which you have to earn that tab.  I'm still trying, but I still can't get over my fear of non-issued kit ;)

I'm trying, so help me, I'm trying! ;D

Back